Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Dizzy1968 said:
Hiya, dont feel I am doing brilliantly, but have got a stone off in two weeks, I now hope for 5 off a week but time will tell xx

A stone in 2 weeks! That is brilliant :) you're suppose to lose a stone a month. I always lost just over. So it worked out at about 4lbs a week after my big loss the 1st week.
:D x

I'm honking early, so then I know I can't cheat. Just having my dinner.
Honk for day 2 :D
39 days to goooo!! xx

A stone in 2 weeks! That is brilliant :) you're suppose to lose a stone a month. I always lost just over. So it worked out at about 4lbs a week after my big loss the 1st week.

:D x
Yes i am ok with it thanks, it was my own fault the first week ( well i like to blame the wine and cheese but i am not fooling anyone lol) so could have had a better first week, but its done now, you did so fab before and i am very sure you can again, good luck x

Dizzy1968 said:
Yes i am ok with it thanks, it was my own fault the first week ( well i like to blame the wine and cheese but i am not fooling anyone lol) so could have had a better first week, but its done now, you did so fab before and i am very sure you can again, good luck x

Thank you, I hope so. I don't mind what I weigh I'm fed up worrying about it all the time. As long as I get back into my 14 jeans I'll be happy. At least you're back on track now :)!
Try set yourself little goals each week - it really worked for me and kept me going :) xx

honk for a hard day 17 x

Honk, honk

Made it :D day 2 finished. Hooooonk!! Xx

Back