Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Thank you Teapot and NewGirl. I've been out all day Christmas shopping n visiting a friend so I've stayed strong and can officially honk honk for day 5. I've bought myself a jumper and jacket for my break in centre parcs in a size 10. They don't fit yet but hopefully they'll be motivation to make me stay on track tomorrow and all next week xx

Honk! Honk! DAY 100!

Oooooohhhh Busy Mum! 100 days! Wow!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Honk Day 54 :)

honk day 49 ( i think)

Honk day 6 :)

Honk day 56 weigh in tomorrow

Honk day 10! :D

Honk day 56 weigh in tomorrow

\

Teapot I just realised you've been on LT for just a month and you've lost nearly 18kg!!!!!!!! that is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
well done, you are such an inspiration! x

Honk! Honk! DAY 100!

Honk honk honk!!!! hahaha... 100 days 100% what a determination! well done Busy Mum! I wonder when I wil be able to say that?

Thank you Teapot and NewGirl. I've been out all day Christmas shopping n visiting a friend so I've stayed strong and can officially honk honk for day 5. I've bought myself a jumper and jacket for my break in centre parcs in a size 10. They don't fit yet but hopefully they'll be motivation to make me stay on track tomorrow and all next week xx

That's a great idea Amy, buying clothes in smaller sizes will definitely motivate you to loose more weight! I can't wait for spring, I am going to buy a really pretty dress, hung it in my wardrobe and look at it everyday reminding myself thst soon I will be wearing this beauty :)

\

Teapot I just realised you've been on LT for just a month and you've lost nearly 18kg!!!!!!!! that is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
well done, you are such an inspiration! x

Lol I wish! I've just finished 8 weeks - only joined the forum 4 weeks ago when I was just about to give up. This forum is a life-saver and has kept me going x :)

Honk day 57

A late honk for me as I was busy with friends last night. 7 days done :)

Honk

Honk for days 58 & 59

Honk! day 14!

Honk for days 60 & 61 for yesterday and day before :)

Honk day 62

Honk day 63

Back