Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk day 112

Honk 64

HI Jude,
Thanks, I don't know really, I was away with 15 men that I coach in a sports team too so there was lots of food and beer involved, I was stood in this steak house thinking 'well if I only eat the steak it will be all right but I don't want to break my 100%' I had it in mind how good it would feel to get through it and Honk on here, lol. Then one of the guys whose a veggie decided he was going to go for a walk around Toulouse so I just left with him instead of staying at the table. feel really good that I managed it now, and also feel like I deserve bigger numbers loss this week due to the will power involved ;)

Honk day 31 - I'm carrying on where I left off, part two is underway!

HI Jude,
Thanks, I don't know really, I was away with 15 men that I coach in a sports team too so there was lots of food and beer involved, I was stood in this steak house thinking 'well if I only eat the steak it will be all right but I don't want to break my 100%' I had it in mind how good it would feel to get through it and Honk on here, lol. Then one of the guys whose a veggie decided he was going to go for a walk around Toulouse so I just left with him instead of staying at the table. feel really good that I managed it now, and also feel like I deserve bigger numbers loss this week due to the will power involved ;)

You certainly do deserve a good loss, fingers crossed and just imagine how great that steak will taste when you are 9st, :party0051: good luck.

Honk 65 :)

Honl day 29

Honk day 113

Teapot you have done amazing!!! Would love to see before and after pics. Well done you, you're an inspiration!! x

Aww shucks. I wish I had some proper before pics. I didn't bother as I didn't think I'd progress very far down this road. Wish I had now!!! I have a natural ability to avoid getting anywhere near a camera lens, but will dig something out at some point. Still a fair way to go ;)

Kay x x x

Honk day 16 :eek:

Honk day 32. - definitely back on track now!

honk 66

Honk day 30

Back