Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk!

And honk -day 4 :D

Well done trimlee you see to be starting off really well ! How have your first few days been? :)

Damn you've got strong willpower! Well done !! :)
Also honk!

I'm doing good! On week 2 day 5.. have my second weigh in tomorrow looking forward to it :D
I had a terrible nightmare last night about my mother cooking everyone a meal and I accidentally began eating it! woke up and was so relieved haha

no way haha! Yeah in the dream (nightmare) I began eating a full plate piled with pie that my mum had cooked and everyone else was sat around (like a family meal) then afterwards I was eating cakes and bloody everything and I woke up nearly crying thinking OH MY WORD HOW COULD I .. thankfully... just a dream haha

Honk day 5 :)

Honk!
also well done buttercup, keep it up :D

Thanks Hazel, you are doing great too! I did it for 3 mths before and find the weeks fly by.

Damn 3 months seems long but you're right this past 2 weeks has gone so quick, only feels like yesterday I was drinking my first shake !

honk!

Well done trimlee you see to be starting off really well ! How have your first few days been? :)

Hi Hazelr, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier.
Thanks for encouraging me. I'm on week 2 now.
Yeah, getting on well. 1st week I had ok days and days of struggle. Took to my bed on Day 4; just needed to rest! Manky mouth & bad breath, using lots of breath strips & mouthwash...! Drinking loads of water. My OH & children's food has been looking so good but I have stayed away, thinking of my goal! Very happy with week 1 WI -6.6lb down (3kg).
How are you?

Honk for days 5, 6, 7 & 8 ;)

ah that's great and yeah I admit all the food I see around me is so tempting too
The worst point for me this week was going to the match yesterday and everyone around me was eating pies! I was so hungry :(
It's going good for now, I start day 1 of week three tomorrow.. my total loss over the past two weeks is 13lb just under a stone so I am really pleased and starting to notice the weight shifting slightly on my body.
I agree best thing to do is just think of the goal !! :)

Back