Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Hazler, I noticed you did a re-feed week in week 7. Can I ask why? It seems after one week of re-feed your next week on LT had a really big loss again!
Hi there Becca, you can call me Hazel if you like :). and yeah I did the refeed because it was christmas and my 21st birthday so wanted to at least be able to have a meal (even if it was only small) and somehow I managed to continue losing weight during my refeed which is why the weigh in after the first week back on I had lost 11lb in total. :)

Seriously big honk for day 3... Floating on a cloud today... Feels like baby brain... Here's to staying strong and getting that weight finally off...

Honk for the past however long I haven't honked for! Start my refeed for around 2 months today.

Also... Honk for me too... One week just done... Feeling shitty today though... But it's worth it... I'll je able to jog soon... That's what counts

1st day complete...
honk

Honk for day 2 :)

Day 3 complete. Was a tough one but HONK.x

Honk for day 4.. Whoop whoop!x

I can't honk because I'm not following it truly. I am having bacon and eggs for breakfast and one Lipotrim for evening. It's working so far though.

I'll just HO

Back