HONK if you were 100% today!!!

Double honk

Honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk

:D Sorry for the over abundance of honks there but I only just found this thread, I am on day 21 so i did 20 honks for my days so far and will do my 21st when I reach the end of today!

This is froggy honking off from West Yorkshire :D

Honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk

:D Sorry for the over abundance of honks there but I only just found this thread, I am on day 21 so i did 20 honks for my days so far and will do my 21st when I reach the end of today!

This is froggy honking off from West Yorkshire :D
You are one crazy lady,Froggy!! :). - always look forward to reading your posts !! xx

Golly, 10 lbs in a week - well done, LCT ! Nice to see a fellow wild WestCountry lady on here xx

Thanks for starting this thread, dablacksista - find the nightly "check-in" really helpful and look out for the regular honkers.
It's like the flipping Waltons on here !!! Lol

No problem Hun. It's great to see it being used! I hope everyone is proud of themselves. There have been so much amazin weightloss stories from everyone!

We know where we need to be. We just need to keep focused and hit our own goals!!

Honk :)

Honk

Back