HONK if you were 100% today!!!

Honk for day 4!

Erm :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

@ilovepugs I just joined a new firm and was invited to lunch with the partners. The last thing I needed to be remembered for was my weight so I caved in and ss+ with a Greek salad ( no feta ) and glass of water. First time in 6 weeks! Ah well, honk for today anywayssssss

Honk for day 10 the hardest so far x

Starting weight 13st 3/4lb, week 1 lost 13 3/4lb, current weight 12st 9, goal weight 10st

Honk for day 11, good luck shrinkingalice! Keep us posted x

start weight 13st 8 & 3/4lb, week 1 lost 13 & 3/4lb, goal weight 10st

@ilovepugs I just joined a new firm and was invited to lunch with the partners. The last thing I needed to be remembered for was my weight so I caved in and ss+ with a Greek salad ( no feta ) and glass of water. First time in 6 weeks! Ah well, honk for today anywayssssss

Xtracute that's so funny because that'll be me this week... I started a new job a couple of months ago which involves arranging international meetings for our organisation's members. My first one is this week in Athens, and I have to go to at least one important meal- luckily I've seen that menu beforehand and I can simply have protein and salad as advised by my CDC. Apart from that I am taking my packs and a shaker but if my boss (or the bigger bosses!) invites me to dinner I don't want to be awkward and say no (although my boss knows I'm doing Cambridge) so I may have to SS+ more than once...

Anyway... HONK! 10 days in!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back