HONK if you were 100% today!!!

Hello Lizz, I did a preparation week as it was my engagement party and lost 3lb, then lost 9lb in my first proper week. I am just at the end of my second full week and am getting weighed tomorrow. Bring on the bars!! Xx

Hello Lizz, I did a preparation week as it was my engagement party and lost 3lb, then lost 9lb in my first proper week. I am just at the end of my second full week and am getting weighed tomorrow. Bring on the bars!! Xx

Well done hun!
The peanut bars are like snickers. I have 1 a day and it takes me an hour to eat it lol

Current loss: 16lbs and 10.5 inches

Ooh!! Sounds like heaven - am getting a bit sick of rice pud for tea every night! Have ordered lemon and chewy choc for tomorrow! Can't wait! Xx

Honk day 31 and 32 100%

Honk 28

Oooooh I didn't like the lemon bars much. Way to sweet for my taste. The chewy ones are supposed to be like Mars bars lol

I have a peanut bar every evening- I cut it up in up 64 pieces, put it in to a dish, and pretend I'm eating chocolate covered peanuts!

I'm so not having a good day today; felt lightheaded, nauseous, faint, and generally exhausted. I'm on day 19. Another 10 days, and I'm done (even though I really need to lose another 2 stone). I've made a list of low calorie, low carb, high protein foods I can eat and should still stay in ketosis with. This is my fourth go on CWP and each one had got harder :-(

I have a peanut bar every evening- I cut it up in up 64 pieces, put it in to a dish, and pretend I'm eating chocolate covered peanuts! I'm so not having a good day today; felt lightheaded, nauseous, faint, and generally exhausted. I'm on day 19. Another 10 days, and I'm done (even though I really need to lose another 2 stone). I've made a list of low calorie, low carb, high protein foods I can eat and should still stay in ketosis with. This is my fourth go on CWP and each one had got harder :-(

Oh I'm sorry you're struggling. That's rubbish. How much have you list so far?
Stick with the SS+ type meals but more regularly and you should be ok.

I've done 1st 4lbs so far. So, I've had good results, but I just feel so rubbish! Never mind- I'll live. Your results are really good, Lizz!

They aren't tonight! 1lb and 1.5". Very vexed

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Honk 29

Honk day 33 and 34!

Honk :)

Honk 30

Honk 31

Honk 32