Hope i havent blown it

slimmerwithin

It's had a terrible trip to the hairdressers I am in France and found a fab cheap hairdressers last time I came and was really happy with my hair. Went to return today and stupidly by mistake went into the wrong hairdressers (they are 2 doors apart). The cut and colour are awful she cut far too uch off and to top it all it cost me EUR100!!

I was literally crying when I got out and then I had to do the food shopping. Boy am I an emotional eater. EVErYTHING was screaming at me to eat it for comfort. The only way I could stop myself was to get a pack of sugar free chewing gum and I had 4 pieces one after the other until I had done the shopping in the 3 supermarkets I had to visit.

I just read the ingredients and it says I ate 7.4g carbs. However they were all polyps. Will this knock me out of ketosis?

slimmerwithin said:
It's had a terrible trip to the hairdressers I am in France and found a fab cheap hairdressers last time I came and was really happy with my hair. Went to return today and stupidly by mistake went into the wrong hairdressers (they are 2 doors apart). The cut and colour are awful she cut far too uch off and to top it all it cost me EUR100!!

I was literally crying when I got out and then I had to do the food shopping. Boy am I an emotional eater. EVErYTHING was screaming at me to eat it for comfort. The only way I could stop myself was to get a pack of sugar free chewing gum and I had 4 pieces one after the other until I had done the shopping in the 3 supermarkets I had to visit.

I just read the ingredients and it says I ate 7.4g carbs. However they were all polyps. Will this knock me out of ketosis?

If they were polyols then as far as I'm aware they're ok

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back