hope lives food diary!

hi everyone
breakfast - porridge with water prob 2.5

lunch - chicken chowder 3.5 points

snack - cereal bar 1.5 points

dinner - pizza!!!!! 6.5 points

later - 1 g+t prob 1.5

and bag hunky dorys - 2points

Only 1 G+T? You are soooo good!! I lost the plot and can't really remember the latter part of the night!!:break_diet:
There was crackers and cheese that somehow jumped into my mouth at one stage - today is just a wipeout but have dug out some of my Cambridge stuff which i am taking today to help cut back! Hope my exercise and banked points during the week help me out!!:D

sunday sunshine!

firstly joanne, the hunky dorys - low fat crisps, flavor mature chedder chees and onion and there are lovely!
todays menu

breakfast - fried egg on brown toast and butter

passed on lunch as i was busy in the kitchen all day

dinner - honey and black pepper beef - prob about 4 points it said 13.5 points for 4 servings and only had enough steak for three quarters of the menu so that would make it 12 i'd say for me rach and her 'friend'
and noodles with dinner 2 points more
dessert - instead of your blackcurrant mouse had to change it to rasberry - it was lovely, (no tin of blackcurrants in supermarket)

all in all a good day.:):):):)

Last edited:
hi jax, believe it or not i passed on the g + t last night, but thinking of having a glass of wine later - into the pinot griego lately and it tastes quite nice! been on my feet all day.
Only 1 G+T? You are soooo good!! I lost the plot and can't really remember the latter part of the night!!:break_diet:
There was crackers and cheese that somehow jumped into my mouth at one stage - today is just a wipeout but have dug out some of my Cambridge stuff which i am taking today to help cut back! Hope my exercise and banked points during the week help me out!!:D

Mmm your menu from today sounds rather nice, glad you enjoyed the raspberry mousses, will need to try those out too!

Make sure you have that glass of wine after a hard day in the kitchen by the sounds of it,

Enjoy the wek ahead :D x

hi joanne, just mentioned my day in the kitchen on the other thread!
that receipe is also in that book i told you to get!
You'll laugh went off shopping yesterday with the list of ingredients for both desserts, no tin blackcurrants, they had the jelly, was going to go with strawberry then but the tin of had about 420 gramms and ur tin was only 290 or something, whatever it was it matched with the receipe. and then i picked up the light digestives but i quickly put them pack when there was no lemon / lime jelly and i'll tell u it was one of the bigger supermarkets! i stick to the plain rich tea 2 for 1 point, the digestives are 1 point each - how about the light ones?
so are we all set for tomorrow. watch this space!

mondays meals

hi everyone

breakfast - porridge & actimal drink

lunch - 2 slices wholegrain bread ww tuna in tomatoe and herb sauce

snack - a banana

dinner - roasted veg quiche

2 litres of water
4 mile walk

heading for 2 slices of toast in a min or bowl of cereal.

down 2 lbs today happy out:):):)

Hi

Well done, another 2lbs gone, it really is a great feeling isn't it!!

I really need to get my act together with new recipe book, not really had the chance to look through it and plan ahead for this week, will get onto it today, have day off work so no excuses!!!

x

tuesdays turn

breakfast - porridge & actimal drink

lunch - left over roast veg quiche - 2.5 points

dinner - fruity vegetabe stirfry - 2.5 points, small bag uncle bens rice - 3 points
followed by the left over pineapple -1 point?

o my god! looks like i have more than my fair share of veg today.lol

wednesday!

hi everone, i think a bit of a basic day today!

b - porridge

l - turkey salad sandwich on brown bread with light butter

d - potatoes, carrotts and parsnips and a cod fillet in breadcrumbs from aldi

snack - 1 choc sweet

thursdays tickle

breakfast - porridge & yogurt drink

lunch - turkey salad sandwich on brown bread, well i did open the turkey yesterday so i had to finish it!

dinner - lemon sole from aldi baked in the oven, with potatoes left from yesterday also heated up in frying pan with a teaspoon olive oil and crushed clove of garlic - really tasty, and brussell sprouts.

Glad uve had another successful day!! and its nearly the weekend again :D:D

Had a trawl through my recipe books and found the following recipes for pork, give me a shout if you want me to post any of them on thread;
  • Sweet, sticky, peppered pork
  • braised pork with apricots
  • mustardy pork and leeks
  • pork with five spice plums
??? Not really marinades but could be useful?? x

hi joanne, how about the mustardy pork & leeks, what does that sound like?

fridays fun

hi everyone

b - porridge & yogurt drink

l - john west tuna with sun dried tomatoe on brown toast

d - smoked haddock, potatoes and sprouts - very nice

another successful day i think:D:D:D

saturday

hi everyone

b - porridge

l - left over haddock from yesterday

snack! - kvc snack box!!!!!

dinner this evening - baked cod with veg.

HI

Looks like another couple of strict days for you! Sorry not been on for bit, was banned by oh thinks im obsessed. Will hunt out the recipe for you today and post it on recipe thread for you.

Took a leaf out of your book yesterday and decided to go for a nice long walk. Actually really enjoyed it, will need to do it more often!

Hope you've had a good weekend :D

x

Hi just to let you know ive posted the mustardy pork and leeks recipe on the recipe thread. Actually think i mite try it next week, looks pretty yum!

Let me know how you get on if you decide to make it

x

sundays summit

Hi joanne, how are u, had the baked cod with veg (tomatoe sauce with tomatoe puree, broccolli and herbs) it was nice and so easy only about 35 mins in oven.
had 2 glasses of wine also.

On the subject of classes, went to get readinf glasses today, never had glasses before, distance is A1 and the reading isn't too bad, but i am getting them with 0 + 1, really only for the evening they said, because, after spending 6 hourns on the computer at work all day and could possible do 4 hours in the evening on the lap, thats wahat putting the strain on the eyes, so got 2 pairs buy 1 get one free, total price 145 euros to collect them tuesday.
so menu for today

b - porridge, & yogurt drink

l - made home made mushroom soup, it was lovely, from an old ww book not even pointed! but has 50 calories oer portion serves 2, and it mant it, some for myself and himself, both had two slices of bread and butter on mine.

d - is going to be pasta, with a jar of ww pasta sauce, and garlic bread.

ok day again i think,

let me know if you want the cod or mushroom soup receipes, off now to look at your pork one, (still got my chops in the freezer):):):)

Hi

Not feeling too clever today :( been off work (which i hate, guilt!!) viral throaty fluey thing, yuk!! On a brighter note lost another 2lbs yipee!!

Cod recipe sounds delicious would be great if you could post that one?? Don't like mushrooms afraid, have a real aversion to them!

Hope your start to notice a difference with your glasses on your eyes, it must put them under a bit of strain in front of comp all that time! When is your wi this week?? x

hi joanne, hope ur feeling better, ya forgot about you and the mushrooms, read it on some thread, sniffling here my self, no heat tonight, and we love the heat, with the cold weather of late, which hasn't been as bad as yours we have had our heating on everymorn at 6.00 and in the evening on till about midnight! love the heat. the only heat i have now is heat from the lap top!!!!!
i will post the cod receipe over the next few days.

Back