hope lives food diary!

Oh dear I feel terribly guilty for starting a donner kebab trend!! How did wi go? x

hi joanne,
down another pound, been a bit up in a heap this week, don't feel as is i'm organised.

I'd kill for a kebab:eat:

hi jax, thats the way i felt too, so go on just go for it, have one over the weekend and it will be out of your system then, - have a good one!!!!!

wednesdays wishes

b - porridge

l - beans on toast

d - piece of breaded cod, pops and beans

snacks - cereal bar & slice of cake at work!!!!!!

Hi

Well done on the lb loss!! Hows things this week?? Your definately right about the organisation, if im not organised points go right out the window!! Made some of Jaxie's cauliflower and cheese soup yesterday, its it gorgeos, can't wait to have another bowl today :D!! How is new pup??

x

hi all just a quick log on, haven't dissappeared off the face of the earth yet, just this pup is worse than a baby!!!

weight s t s again this week, was in dublin the weekend meals out a few drinks so def not complaining.

hi everyone, must get back doing the food diary, eventhough i have been brilliant, might even get the camera out tomorrow and take some fotos of 'misty'.

anyway down another pound, so very happy days and another quiet weekend planned.

:D Well done on that lb!!!! I went the other way:mad: The elusive silver seven still awaits me!!

Keep in touch;)

thursdays menu

breakfast - porridge, yogurt drink

lunch - roast veg quiche
snacks - orange

dinner - 2 veg burgers with beans

might have toast later with marmalade spread

1 litre of water

4 mile walk

Just back from 4 mile walk myself in the pitch dark! People probably think me and hubby are barking mad but my 2 wee lads were at scouts and it was a lovely clear evening! Feel better for it though! Lookin forward to the brighter evenings!

hi everyone, just back from new york, ate the fast food over there but walked for ireland so everything balanced out!!
hence i haven't gone shopping so i am just eating whats in the freezer! looking forward to the weekend to get organised again. i have to the weather is looking good and everyone does want to look better.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya, Welcome back!!:D

I'm so jealous re New York!! And aren't you good not having put weight on:p I would've ate for Ireland never mind walked for Ireland:eek:

Glad to have you back on the boards!!

Hear from you soon

hi jax,

haven't been on all week, don't know what's going on! you'll laugh honestly sinve this pup arrived i haven't a min. pet plan, micro chip! my dog of fourteen years didn't get this treatment.

but still watching what i'm eating along with my 4 mile walk most days, i now get in a shorter one also with misty, now under 11 stone, so weight watcher wise things going great. happy to say.

I did have a medium size roses easter egg and ate the wole 7 sweets that came with it myself but thats only once a year - so we are entitled!
getting dressed going for short walk now.
back to work tomorrow so will start food diary again also.

chat soon.

Good for you on treating yourself with roses egg! You are right only once a year so why not!!

x

God!! Aren't you good!! I don't know what's up with me at the minute - I just wanna eat and eat:mad: and haven't been out for a run for nearly a week - lethargy city here:sigh:

Motivation has clearly got up and left the room at the moment. Need a good talk from my WW leader next week:rolleyes:

Oh Lord!! Don't even talk to me about Easter eggs!! I've still a Lindt bunny to eat:eek: but might leave it until after next week's WI:D

Well done on keeping your weight loss going!!

Back