hope lives food diary!

mondays menu

breakfast - porridge

lunch - mackeral in tomatoe sauce on brown bread toasted

dinner - hubbie cooked it - aldi fish fillet, pops and beans

and dancing followed by a walk & the water!!!!

tuesdays torment

hi everyone got the sniffles today so don't feel the best (maybe its the new glasses!)

b - porridge & yogurt drink

l - beans on toast

d - pops, green beans, sprouts & salmon.

snack - square choc & bag chilli sensations (3 points)

wednesday!

b - porridge, yogurt, (adventurous in the mornings aren't i)

lunch - friend brought in lasagne left overs from last nites dinner

dinner - chicken fillet, pops! there on my own:(:(:(

thursdays

been busy yesterday & didn't get chance to post,
b - porridge

l tuna twist on toast

d - let mre pops heated on pan with clove garlic and some chicken with it.

s kit kat (tried for a cereal bar from mach at work - no luck, or refund os a kit kat shared half with a friend)
and bag of crisps later 2 points

fridays folly

b - porridge

l - pack of cracker with 1 point small tine tuna in brine, bag of lite crisps

d - not had it yet,
going away for a treat with a friend, overnight, dinner, body wray & facial tomorrow.

hi dinner last nigh, fish was gone
so it was steak onions mushrooms veg baby potatoes, hlf bottle of wine and 1 bacardi & coke

very nice

fill ye in then

never had either before:):):):):):):)

Last edited:
hello

breakfast this moring in the hotel
2 bacon, 1 sausage, 2 pieces of pudding, little fried poatoe and 2 toast, & glass of juice

:break_diet:
thank god this isn't a weekly occurance!

then a facial and body wrap

will have something very light later before my friends sisters 30th bithday tonight.

dodgy dodgy weekend

and ah! scales monday evening

Just go and enjoy yerself!!! You'll not do that much damage!!:D I've got another hangover but back on track today!!:p

Catch up later:)

Jackie

the weekend!!!!

o my God, best forget about this weekend, now it was enjoyable, but i think when you get to our age, every 4th or 5th weekend is enough, cause we just go mad..lol
went to the 30th party last night, food was buffett style, now i won't say for one minute that i tried everything, cause i didn't but had a fair share anyway, and followed by the cake, along with 2 glasses of wine and about 5 bacardis.
will be lucky for a sts tomorrow night! but dinner is in the oven at the minute for tomorrow evening - tuna & pasta bake a ww receipe - 4.5 points.
had a ww beef lasagne today and do u know everytime i taste those ready meals i say i'll never buy them again!! i cook the ww receipes at home and they always taste so much better than the ready made ones.
so fingers crossed for next week.:):):):):)

monday morale

hi everyone

b - porridge & yogurt drink - 3.5 points

l - 2 slices brown bread & ww coronation tuna - 3 points

snacks - small banana, alpen light bar - 2 points

dinner - tuna & pasta bake - 4.5

maybe slice of cheese & toast later

I have to say that i agree with you re the ready meals - I have re-discovered the joy of cooking over the last few weeks!!:D

Jax

tues & wednes bill of fare!

hi jax, home made meals much better, and like yourself have only rediscovered cooking, have only started using low fat soft cheese and fromaige frais lately!
never got back to doing food diary last night, but got a new addition to the family..................... a 7 week old minature jack russell.
adorable

tuesday
b - porridge

l - ham on brown bread with mustard

d - mustardy pork with leeks. (lovely )

wednesday

b - porridge

l - roast veg quiche (2.5 points)

d - garlic, herb & mushroom tagliatelle (5.5 points)

aldi cereal bar 1.5 points

possible toast & marmalade later!!!!!

Congrats on wee pup!! :) I'm a cat person myself but like wee russells!!

What day's your weigh in?
I'm being angelic this week!!:angeldevil:

Jackie

awww! a new little pup! how sweet!! See all the things ive missed this week after going awol for a few days!!(been so busy this week!) Hope you are well, and i see from your diary you have been as good as ever!

Glad mustardy pork was nice, will definately need to give it a bash! I've not been that good this week, i think ive managed to stay within points (almost) but hardly been cooking and just been making easy rubbish things- resulting in me being hungry all the time this week. Will need to get it sorted next week!

Hope your week is going ok x

hi joanne as you can see, ive just been on your page!!!!!
I know what you been when u get side tracked, planning is one of the most important things, planning your menus then you don't have to eat rubbish, might have prawns for lunch tomorrow?????????
anyway diary for today

b - porridge

l - macheral fillets in tomatoe sauce on toast

s - half cereal bar, shared with pal

d - salmon fillet (small enough), pops and peas!!!

off to have a wuick nose at Jax's page b4 'misty' wakes up.:):):):):)

hi morning after the night before, things not too bad, had a couple pieces of chicken & couple chips, no crisps and thing, no cake and no beer, just bacardi & diet 7 up, could have been a lot worse.
brunch - fried egg on toast.

dinner - couple of chicken wings anf not a whole lot more really

Last edited:
sundays sun

breakfast - fried egg on toast and butter

lunch - ham sandwich, brown bread, no butter, mustard instead,

dinner - roast chicken, roast potatoes, turnip, carrotts and broccolli

dessert - rasberry mousse .5 point

all ok i think weigh in tomorrow

Gawd!! You survived the weekend well!!;) I was working round the clock and had all my meals planned and still went off the wall a bit!!

Well done. Catch up tomorrow - off for a couple of days!!;)

monday & tuesday menu

mondy
b - porridge

l - chicken sandwich

d - everyone else was doing it, so why can't i !!! a donar kebab, - didn't finish it though went cold while i was tending to misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuesday

b - porridge

l - mackeral fillets on crackers

d - homemade mushroom soup with 2 slices bread and butter:eek::eek::eek:

ceral bar on both days also

Oh dear I feel terribly guilty for starting a donner kebab trend!! How did wi go? x

Back