hope someone can help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4busybee, 11 September 2006 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Just a quick question really, i have a recipe sheet for the CD packs and i really fancy making the chocolate bar and just wondered if anyone else had tries it, i really don't want to waste a pack and am hoping that it turns out ok, so any advice would be gratefully received lol.
    Lots of love Busy XX
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    I've made it but dont know whether i did it right!! Mine turned out like a thin sheet of frozen chocolate. It personally didnt taste like chocolate - well not cadburys anyway:)

It was ok and good to try - fine if you want something to last a bit longer than a shake. :)
  4. Shadow

Shadow Member

Mine turned out like chocolate ice....I preferred Galaxy!

I usually make the muffins out of chocolate packs and I enjoy them!
  5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

I havent tried the chocolate but the fudge and the muffins do it for me!

I think if you are looking for a proper choc substitute then its not going to do the trick, but if you want to try something different then it might be for you.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.