HOPE YA DON'T MIND

tafflass

Silver Member
hello peeps x
as you know, i will be starting back on lipotrim in a few weeks.from tomorrow though for 2.5 weeks i will be using the exante products i bought a few weeks ago.

i fully intended on doing exante and picked up one of the bumper packs on offer.i tried starting twice but no luck.
gonna give it a go now to use them up otherwise will have been a waste of money.
still dreaming of the day i start lipotrim again though lol x
so basically hoping ya don't mind me still crashing the lipotrim group for support x

Good luck with it lovie. What are the exante products like? My pharmacist has given me some Cambridge stuff to try this week instead of LT maintenance so I'm looking forward to trying the porridge.

Jon
xx

well,the banana milkshake,thai chicken soup and cereal bars are all really nice.not tried any of the others yet.
thing is i need to go somewhere official to get weighed or i cheat.thats why i was ok on lipotrim.
you can add a meal on exante of 400cals if you want too.

porridge sounds like heaven lol x
i have 2 family members that lost loads doing cambridge and seemed to get on well with it(although they put it all on again but thats choice and not any diets fault)

love your new pics too Jon.you look amazing x

Hey welcome back aboard mrs!

I really liked exante! But LOVE the new you diet now sooo much more!

Good luck getting into the swing of it again! xxxx

Thanks Jo. Thai chicken soup sounds lovely! I'm looking forward to the Cambridge stuff, but am not really "doing" CD - I'm just using them to fill me up so I eat less at meals. My pharmacist recommended I try them and I am going to keep going to see him weekly for the forseeable future. It's helping me keep on the straight and narrow.

Jon
xx

Joanne, lots of luck for your restart. Exante seems to have more variety than LT. Even if you don't have an official weigh in use the forum here as your weigh in. Post on the new weekly weigh in thread. That should help keep you focussed.

Back