Hope you can squeeze me in 13st 13lbs of me!

mummytummy

Silver Member
:)

Hello everyone,

I have been loitering with intent to introduce myself for a ages, but I'm serious now and I desperately need your support!

A little about me first. I was going to start this back in January but found out I was pregnant, now I have another beautiful baby girl who is 8 1/2 weeks old. I have the all clear from the doc's.

This time last year I lost 30lbs on Lipotrim, and I really want to shift the pounds again.
Since giving birth I have lost a stone and around 11''.
I'm 26 in a week, 5ft and weigh 13st 13lbs and I need to lose around 5 stone, I would love to get back to around 8st 10, what I was when I met my husband. I liked myself and the way I looked and felt then. I know my body will never be the same after two children but I need to make the most of it, as it is now, stretch marks and all! lol

In my past I have had my battles with food, from a fruit only fad diet, to binge eating and bulimia. I'm sure I also have some sort of body distortion! Now I'm just addicted to bl00dy food!

I have been messing around with exante for about two weeks, always setting out with the best of intension, and feeling disappointed with myself by the end of the day for eating.

That's way I need you lovely people! your all doing so well, and i would love to join your exante family!

Tomorrow is my fresh start, although I have birthday celebtrations planned, I feel like I need to be 100 % now before they start.

Thanks for reading, if you got this far!:eek:

Welcome to Exante x

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome mummytummy you have come to the right place for support and help. Exante is brilliant and I'm sure you will do really well. Keep us posted. xx

Welcome and best of luck.

Thank you everyone!

Just drinking my iced chocolate coffee shake, lovely in a blender, plus I need my coffee of a morning!

Taking my little one for her first jabs in an hour, and when I get back I will start a diary, and try to be as honest as I can. I do tend to say what is on my mind and not to hold back to much, but I need to be honest for me.

Thanks again for welcoming me x

Back