Hopefull restarter

tina arena

Morning everyone,

Hi my name is Tina, been here briefly before, but really need to get my head around my weight gain for good. Am phoning to speak to a councellor today to arrange a meeting, but seeings as i have some packs left over from my last attempt, will get going today.

I hope this wet windy morning finds you all well, It certainly is very blustery here in Somerset.

Welcome back and good luck on your restart! All the best!
Lynne
x
(V. blustery in South Wales too!)

good luck!! i restarted 2 weeks ago.. hope you fall back into it well! you can do it! whoop whoop! xx

Hello Tina

Wishing you well. In my memories, Somerset is always sunny (had a couple of holidays there as a child).
I know someone that knows the other Tina Arena!
This is a great diet and offers such quick results, you will not regret starting CD x

What do you mean Blingbabe? I am the one and only Tina Arena!!! Tee Hee! :D

Well went to see my councellor last night, and she was absolutely lovely, sure she's going to be a great help, she has a much more positive attitute than my councellor at my last attempt, so fingers crossed.

The only down side is, guess what!?? Yep i weigh more now than when i started last time, booo! :break_diet:

Got to get my ticker redone and get back on board this wonderful diet!

Tina Arena xx

Anyone know how I can get rid of my old ticker!?? Computers just aint my thing!!!

Many thanks in advance!! xx

Doh, worked it out myself!! xx

Back