Hoping I can stick to this !!!!!!

I've been overweight all of my life. I managed to get to a healthy BMI in 2007 for my wedding, but on my honeymoon I fell pregnant, so my weight loss was short lived. My weight has now gradually crept up and up, so much so I daren't step on the scales!!!! I've just returned from a two week all inclusive holiday and now I know something has to give. This time around I don't think Slimming World or Weight Watchers will cut it for me, I just seem to spend all of my time thinking about food, what food to buy, what to have with it, how to cook it, when to have it...... I just want to think about food as least as possible so I thought I would give slimfast a go.

I've looked at lighterlife, herbalife, and probably a few others - none of the sites want to give you any prices, but from what I've read on other forums it is expensive. Can Slimfast really give me the same results as these other more expensive plans? I'm planning on stocking up tomorrow at Tesco's as they are on offer, and the BIG weigh in and diet will start on Monday... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek !!!

Hey hun, good look with your weight loss, just a tip for you, if you don't want to think too much about food, buy ready meals for your 600 cal evening meal, that way there's no prep or decision making or anything you just get it out and whack it in the microwave.

I agree with the above post, I tried slim fast and I dont think it will stay off long term, you might get hungry and fed up. Why not try weight watchers or slimming world?

Back