Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

Morning All!

Having shake while I sit on Sofa willing myself to start Shred! I know I'll feel better when I start/finish it, BUT I'm feeling lazy today!! Will prob start it just after 8 let myself fully wake up!

So had my curry last night :D had steamed rice, king prawn balti and two poppadoms, think I went over my cals by 600 (had saved 550 for dinner think 1150 cals for the above is about right....) was good! Was worth it! Saturday is rest day I won't go mad but no excercise and if I go over cals that's ok not gonna beat myself up about it BUT I will need to be good rest of week no little "extras" I'm cool with that too (so she says.....)

Kiddies come back today So back to mummy mode!!!

Over and out minis!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Changed my avatar!!! This is the kind of figure I want!!!

haha excellent!! Well the way your diets going so far it won't take long!! When im brave enough and lost another couple of stone I think I'll post some before and after pics on here. This is all very exciting!! :D
Xx

Hezz123 said:
haha excellent!! Well the way your diets going so far it won't take long!! When im brave enough and lost another couple of stone I think I'll post some before and after pics on here. This is all very exciting!! :D
Xx

It's gonna slow down now you always lose a whack first few weeks, or so I'm told!!

Oooo good idea!!! Me too I'll put that horrible pic up that got my diet started lol!

xx

Guess who's digging out her 30 day shred out in the morning... I'll only be able to do it 6 days out or 7 but we've just booked to go to a log cabin in the Dales with the pooch on the 2nd nov and I really want to feel as trim as possible! When the booking confirmation came though it said '54 days to go'!

Shred is a must!!! x

BeckyT said:
Guess who's digging out her 30 day shred out in the morning... I'll only be able to do it 6 days out or 7 but we've just booked to go to a log cabin in the Dales with the pooch on the 2nd nov and I really want to feel as trim as possible! When the booking confirmation came though it said '54 days to go'!

Shred is a must!!! x

Woooo SHRED buddy!!!!

I only do it 4-5times a week!

Awwww 2nd Nov getaway shoulda beautiful! Well Jel hahahaha!

How's u Hun xx

Well it's 7 weigh ins away and I have to remember that it will be a lot colder then and possibly raining and my waterproof dog walking coat is really tight are around my hips and bum :rolleyes:

I have a power plate/vibration plate and I am defo going on that every day... it's such a shame we cant lose weight as quickly as we put it on!! :giggle:

I am now on day 4 of ww and I dont feel like I am on a 'diet' what so ever... I just hope the scales realise that I am on a diet on Thursday evening!!

BeckyT said:
Well it's 7 weigh ins away and I have to remember that it will be a lot colder then and possibly raining and my waterproof dog walking coat is really tight are around my hips and bum :rolleyes:

I have a power plate/vibration plate and I am defo going on that every day... it's such a shame we cant lose weight as quickly as we put it on!! :giggle:

I am now on day 4 of ww and I dont feel like I am on a 'diet' what so ever... I just hope the scales realise that I am on a diet on Thursday evening!!

4 days??? That's gone quick!!! They will your sticking to it and as it feels like not being on one you'll do even better!!

7weeks you can Defo lose some inches!! I did sneaky measurement (shouldn't as waiting until eom...) and I've lost about 3inches off my tummy (my hips are small so when I'm fat I carry it all round front look pregnant no joke!!) and that's it my boobs and arms still same sigggggghhhhh!!!

I have a vibration plate too but it makes my teeth rattle hahahaha! You get on and do your stretching exercises that'll definitely whack some inches off :D

xx

You made me laugh about your teeth rattling!!! You will have try going on it with your mouth open! It always, always makes my nose it like crazy when I'm on it!!!!!

Wow your inch loss is fab!! I still need to go dig out the DVD!

Not been on for a few days hope your all well another 2 lb this week Yey, that's 9lb in 3 weeks plus 10 stone exactly fingers x for the 9s only been waiting a year lol to get their.

You made me laugh about your teeth rattling!!! You will have try going on it with your mouth open! It always, always makes my nose it like crazy when I'm on it!!!!!

Wow your inch loss is fab!! I still need to go dig out the DVD!

hahahaha can you imagine doing that!! I bet my kids would find that hysterical lol xx

Not been on for a few days hope your all well another 2 lb this week Yey, that's 9lb in 3 weeks plus 10 stone exactly fingers x for the 9s only been waiting a year lol to get their.

Another 2?!! Well DONE!!! Omg the nines I bet you cannot wait!!! Oooo your gonna have to buy a whole new wardrobe :D

I'm good, bit tired but good! How you? xx

Morning rattling teeth!

Just letting you know that I have given in and started a diary on WW as the mind talk has started to kick in and Im worrying if i am eating too many daily and weekly pp! I wish Thursday would hurry up and get here so I can jump on the scales!!!

Hope you're ok today x

Bambalina11 said:
Another 2?!! Well DONE!!! Omg the nines I bet you cannot wait!!! Oooo your gonna have to buy a whole new wardrobe :D

I'm good, bit tired but good! How you? xx

Very tired today little ones started day nursery yesterday and already Lillea has picked a bug up so been up all night. Yawn she's got flu keeps saying arms legs hurt etc

On plus side Tuesday is official weigh in day not yesterday and drum roll.....

9.13 3/4 in the 9s only just but I'm in and it feels amazing.

BeckyT said:
Erm, where are you pleaseeeeeeeeeee..... It's not like you not to check in

Hope you're ok honey x

Morning!! I know!! I'm Luke super tired!! Haven't gone mad and binged but ate half my calories on junk (low fat crisps, kit kat, biscuit..) yesterday think at some point thus week it'll be TOTM, I always get super sleepy around that time lol. I excrcised Monday shred and walk haven't excercised on Tuesday due to aforementioned tiredness :D and I will do Callanetics tonight :p

eeek tomorrow is WI for you!!! Fingers crossed, how u Hun? Oh and post link to diary sooo I can nose hahahaha xxx

Ahhh there you are!

I havent taken my measurements this time however I did last year when I started SW and your arms and thighs are the same as mine and I would suspect my hips are similar too. I am an hourglass figure so I seem to carry my weight everywhere else. The main thing is that you are doing something about it and are working hard to reduce those numbers. They are what they are right now but in 6 months time you will be amazed what they have reduced down to, I promise! I went from a size 14 to an 8-10 and if i can do it, you can too :bighug:

My diary is....
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/293717-beckyts-ww-food-diary.html

Yep, it's WI day tomorrow.... it cant come soon enough!! x

Hey Hannah, just saw this!! Oh no hope she's beginning to pick up a bit it's no fun when they are ill!!

Wooooo Hoooooo H*ll Yeah to be in the nines!!!! Well done!!! Your there your there :D

How you today?xx

Back