Hoping to go from flab to fab on Extra Easy :):)

You are doing brilliantly, I am sure you are going to look a knock out in your bridesmaids dress :) Thanks for sharing your diary, I am new to the site and any help with meals is appreciated

Sunday 7th August

Breakfast: activia yoghurt

Snack: 2x nectarines

Lunch: leftovers of Chicken risotto with peppers, mushroom, onions and tomato.

Dinner: Chicken breast with BBQ sauce (2.0) & cheese (hExA) with jacket potato, brocolli, cauliflower and carrots.

Snack: mini milk (1.5), chocolate (4.0)

Total Syns: 7.5

Monday 8th August

Breakfast: nectarine and strawberries with vanilla mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch: spaghetti on toast (hExb) (low fat marg 1.5)

Snack: Orange

Dinner: Braised steak with onions, tomatoes, mushrooms. Brocolli, carrots and sugar snap peas with a jacket potato.

Snack: chocolate (4.0)

Total Syns: 5.5

Looks like you've got some good meal ideas!

How long until the wedding??

Tuesday 9th August

Breakfast: activia yoghurt with strawberries and chopped banana

Snack: Alpen light (hExB 1/2)

Lunch: pasta with leftover sauce (onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, passata) grated cheese (hExA)

Dinner: 'Cowboy Casserole' - free quorn sausages, onions, baked beans and berlotti beans with SW chips. Tomato sauce (1.0)

Snack: mini milk (1.5), chocolate (6.0)

Total Syns: 8.5

Wednesday 20th August

Breakfast: chopped banana and weetabix (hExA & B)

Snack: banana and chocolate moose (3.0)

Dinner: Roast chicken, green neans, brocolli and sugar snap peas and gravy (2.5)

Total Syns: 5.5

Thursday 11th August

Breakfast: baked beans on brown toast (hExB) (tsp low fat marg 1.5)

Lunch: mugshot, 2x jaffa cakes (4.0) banana

Dinner: Stir-fry (water chesnuts, bean sprouts, peppers, mushrooms,onions, celery, cabbage, soy sauce, garlic and chicken) served with a small portion of egg noodles. *it was absolutely lush...*

Pudding: Coconut mullerlight yoghurt - I actually jumped with excitement when I spotted these in ASDA.. definitely a new favourite addition to the same old same old...!

Snack: 8 Mikado sticks (4.0)

Total Syns: 8.0

Last edited:
You are doing brilliantly, I am sure you are going to look a knock out in your bridesmaids dress :) Thanks for sharing your diary, I am new to the site and any help with meals is appreciated

Thank you so much! :) I'm so nervous about the big day.. two weeks to go! I'm determined to drop at least another half a stone before then..! How are you finding Slimming World? x

Looks like you've got some good meal ideas!

How long until the wedding??

I'm on a roll with the meals now I think.. takes a while to get motivated and all planned out - but the food is all so yummy :) Completely worth the effort! The wedding is in two weeks time..!!

How are you getting on? x

I'm on a roll with the meals now I think.. takes a while to get motivated and all planned out - but the food is all so yummy :) Completely worth the effort! The wedding is in two weeks time..!!

How are you getting on? x

Not too bad.....just getting a bit bored and lonely at home (hubby is away training for a new job) which would usually mean me heading to the cupboards or fridge and eating some bad stuff....but been good and eaten lots of fruit instead!

WI tonight.....but was away last week camping, so don't hold out much hope for a loss.

Abigail Rosie :) said:
Thank you! How did you get on this week? xx

Another 1.5lb off and my 2 stone shiny very happy! X

Not too bad.....just getting a bit bored and lonely at home (hubby is away training for a new job) which would usually mean me heading to the cupboards or fridge and eating some bad stuff....but been good and eaten lots of fruit instead!

WI tonight.....but was away last week camping, so don't hold out much hope for a loss.

Hope your weigh in went well! :) I have just discovered Mikado.. perfect for my chocolate cravings, and at 1/2 syn each - not too dangerous because I know I'll never only eat one! Well done on your non scale victory of turning to the fruit instead.. feels quite 'poweful' being able to resist doesn't it!? xx

Big congratulations lovely :) Another fab loss xx

Thank you! X

Hope your weigh in went well! :) I have just discovered Mikado.. perfect for my chocolate cravings, and at 1/2 syn each - not too dangerous because I know I'll never only eat one! Well done on your non scale victory of turning to the fruit instead.. feels quite 'poweful' being able to resist doesn't it!? xx

Yeah it did - lost another 2.5lbs! :D
Definately gonna have to get myself some Mikado!

Really rubbish week so far.. Eaten enough carbs to sink a ship.. Feel fat and bloated - bridesmaid's dress now feels tighter too... Need to up my game and get planning again.. Crazy how far wrong you can go when you stop writing things down, it really does guilt you into sticking to the plan!

Anyway, I'm fed up and exhausted so to bed for me before I get all emotional..! Xx

Last edited:
Lost 2lbs this week, was sure I would have gained.. so very pleased! :) hope you've all done well too :)

Lost 2lbs this week, was sure I would have gained.. so very pleased! :) hope you've all done well too :)

Fantastic!!! Well done lovely!! Keep it up!!! :) xx

Back