Hoping to go from flab to fab on Extra Easy :):)

Completely forgot to update because of the wedding but I lost another 5lbs last week :) xx

Thank you :) I've lost 2 & 1/2 stone so far :) how are you getting on? X

I joined just over 4 weeks ago and have lost 1 stone and 2 pounds so far. Long way to go though. Did you do anything differently this week to get such a good weight loss?

That's fab-well done you :) this week I upped my water drinking and my superspeeds. Always making sure to have 2/3rds superfree with every meal.. Oh and I used roughly 7 syns a day max. How are you finding slimming world? X

Finding it really good and easy. I was hoping you'd say that's what you've done. I'm hoping for a bigger loss this week and I have also upped my water intake and superspeeds. So hopefully I'll have a good result too. I have a had an average of 8 syns per day (im allowed 25 but never have them!) Weigh in on Wednesday.

Having been almost a year since I lost over 2 and a half stone with Slimming World, and sadly I am near to where I first start back in 2011... I am going to attempt to start again..! This time without the motivation of being a bridesmaid.. but instead the motivation of being a bride in the next year or so :) :)

I would love to get to my goal weight and to feel confident in my own skin. Despite being blessed enough to have a partner who loves me and my figure, I know that I struggle to feel anything but ugly and flabby with all this weight on me and I need to change that.

As of the New Year, I am determined to get back onto the Extra Easy plan and sort my life out. My partner lives 2 and a half hours away, but he's also keen to shift some pounds, so although we won't be doing the diet together ... fingers crossed we can support each other :)

To keep myself accountable as I start SW again, I have decided to make the following promises as of 1st January:

- I will keep an online food diary on Mini-Mins
- I will incorporate more walking into my evenings and weekends
- I will be positive and optimistic about my weight-losses
- I will reward my successes with fun, shopping and little treats..not food!!
- I will support any failures with a positive and achievable action plan

Here's to a happy, healthy New Year!

Abi xx

Good luck! I can empathise, lost weight for my wedding and have since put it all on or most! This time like you,

I am losing weight for me coz I feel like yuck and over xmas have just wannted to hybernate!! I am away next week but hoping to start week after. Good luck x

Back