Hoping to Turn my Dream into Reality of being Thin & Healthy with SW !!

Yesterday

B/fast - had fruits.
Lunch - Omelette (onions +tomatoes) + fruit platter

Around 5 - had red kidney beans with a tbsp of rice.

Dinner - went for Mexican and had Grilled chicken on a bes of spiced rice + black beans with a dash of guacamole.

Walking - 15 mins.

Progress till now,
Week 1 = 24/07/2012 =(-3 lbs)
Week 2 = 30/07/2012 =(-5 lbs) - SOTW (Slimmer Of The Week)
Week 3 = 06/08/2012 =(+2 lbs)

9/Aug/12

B/fast - Fruits
Lunch - Sandwich (2 wheat) (HEA) + Spicy Chicken + Salad
Dinner - Rice + Homemade Green peas curry with Paneer(Indian Cottage Cheese) - (m guessing 10 syns)

Felt light and Happy :)

Today - 10/Aug/12

Breakfast - 1 Wheat bread (HEA) + Baked beans + 1 egg.

Lunch -Screwed it with Fish and Chips at work (small Haddock) - 17.5 syns:cry:

Dinner - Indian Idli + Sambhar (Lentils)

Weigh in today!!Had gained 2 pounds last week.... I hvent been too bad this week, I hope to have lost a little and not gained :( :(
Scared!! Lets c how it goes :) Fingers Crossed!! xx

Yaay!! I Lost 3.5 lbs today...Phew!!:clap:
Finally I lost the wt. gained last week... and m feeling positive...

Progress till now,
Week 1 = 24/07/2012 -3 lbs Lost
Week 2 = 30/07/2012 -5 lbs Lost - SOTW (Slimmer Of The Week)
Week 3 = 06/08/2012 +2 lbs GAIN:mad:

Week 4 = 13/08/2012 -3.5 lbs Lost

14-Aug-2012

Hiya, so finally 4 weeks down and i have lost 9.5 lbs!! :)
I have lost this much before in all the other diets and sooner, but have gained it all back!! But this time it felt a bit different. Didn't feel likei am dieting wit only shakes and bars, I am having real food, optimising what I am eating and biggest thing NOT CRAVING anything much at all, as i know I can have this and compensate or manage my syns.

Just realised, in 4 weeks I have lost 10% of my Weight!! Brilliant and this is definitely gone for good!! I hope to continue and stay focussed, enjoy myself on the journey of discovering myself :)

Motivation - I got a new haircut and pasted my pic on Blackberry, boy, i got compliments that i lost a lot on my face :) :)
Also, i know its just 9.5 lbs, but I can feel the difference, when I am walking to someplace, i am not panting as hard and rather humming a niec song on the way!! Earlier I used to Crib and tk a bus instead.. So afew little changes, I am liking it, and feeling positive!!

Until tomm. cyaaaa.
Luv
Kanika..xx

Yesterday ( 14-08-12)

B/fast - Scrambled Egg + Baked Beans

Lunch - 2 slices of Pizza thin crust (home made) (veggies + pepperoni) - 10 syns??

Dinner - Rice + Chicken Curry

Well done on you weight loss Kanika, you sound really positive

Thanks ggmac! U have had a fab loss too!! Well done..xx
This week I have been positive, but have had more than the required Syns :( :( But I still have 3 days to go and hope not to be too bad..X

Feel not too well today!! As that time of the month I guess. Feel Bloated! Heavy and not very nice...
Got a Weigh in Today, might not go as not upto the mark!! :(

Didn't go for a weigh in yesterday!
This week I will be good and hope that i dont slip!!

Drinking enough water and having more super free fruits today!!

Back