Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Ok, so it's not just me!! I'm going too come off of them the next time I see my CDC. I'm ok with one a day, although if I could eat more I would! I've learnt some self control when it comes too the chocolates and crisps thank god!

Thanks for your help xxx

No worry Kels! Your doing a better job than me! The bars are higher carb and my CDC says u should try and drink extra water If your having them to! Like im not already having enough!! They can affect your ketosis If your sensitive- my ketostix definetly went a bit lighter! Think they affect people differently! But definetly no more for me!!! Xx

Yeah I'm with you on the no more bars front!! I'm doing CD because I want results and want them quick! A lb a week I could probably do on weight watchers!! And I'd have the pleasure of chewing! Haha xxx

Exactly!! Ur body must digest liquids quite easily and then we go and have a bar and probably thinks what the hell is this???!! Just read a few of your posts- can u swap ur bars for shakes? Don't give up just yet, try a liquid week first!! Xx

I can't see her now until next Saturday! I'm with my grandad most of the week so don't have time too see her! I'll just have too power through xxx

Hey Kimmi, good going on the weightloss, you have such determination. I also do not trust myself around bars, so i use them as treats. I cut them up in little pieces (I buy only one a week) put it in a plastic bag and throw it in the freezer. Any time I feel like i need something to chew or chocolate or piece of candy, i'll take a piece. However, it has to last me the week and the rule is no more than two pieces in one day. I usually have them on the weekends, but usually have leftovers. If however, I had the bars sitting out, I'd eat them whole in one sitting, which is what happened before, then I'd crave actual food. The bars actually made me hungry!

Thanks enlighten me- I love the idea about cutting them up and putting them in the freezer!! I might buy one a week and take it to my mums! The whole family descends to my mums every Saturday afternoon for tea, cake and biscuits so could have it then! Yesterday I made the mistake of leaving them next to the kettle so every time I went to get a drinkt they were staring at me!!! Xx

That sounds like a really good idea! I'm still (after all this time lol) not sure about the bars. The first time I did CD my friend was doing LL and dare I say it LL bars were nicer, they do a nice lemon one. So we swapped bars cos she liked our orange and cranberry so I got LL bars.

I don't feel satisfied when I've had a bar like I am after a shake, I'm like "right what can I have next?"

Ooh 10 mins to BL, better get my cuppa :D

What an amazing day Wednesday was!!! Well not only did I see the 13s this morning but 13st 12 and a nice pink ketosis stick!! I have now lost 2 stone in 40 days- am so pleased!!

However, I have been here before, became complacent and put it back on so need to continue my journey!! 2 more weeks to Florida so would love another 7 pounds off!!

I'm now starting to believe that 5 stone or 70 pounds is achievable! Positive mental attitude from now on!!! Xx

Well done! That's amazing!

Wooo hoooo so pleased for you Hun!!! It is totally achievable trust me, I did it, need to do half of it again mind lol but it most certainly can be done!!! And you're well on the way now!!! Big hugs, well done!!! :D :D :D :D

Woo hooo!! well done buddy. Of course you can finish what you started, I keep thinking I dont have to get to my goal weight to be skinny ill be a slimmer me before I get there :) x

Mishi said:
Woo hooo!! well done buddy. Of course you can finish what you started, I keep thinking I dont have to get to my goal weight to be skinny ill be a slimmer me before I get there :) x

Mishi that's a real great way of looking at it.

Thanks guys- gotta keep going! Next target is to lose another stone by my bday-march 23rd! Just had a dr pepper zero to celebrate, woo hoo!! Xx

Surprisingly it didn't make me sick- I wish it did!!! I had one yesterday morning and then 2 back to back last night!! I just can't have them in the house!! Just not going to buy them anymore!! I'm desperate to see the 13s!!! Xx

put them in the fridge out of sight in a special place, then you have to go to the fridge and root around to get them out.

fantastic loss :) i need some motivation and a good kick up the bottom i think.

Well Done Kimmi.

Five stone is possible -- I lost that in 2008 on LL. (And, yes I left myself gain back about half... but I am already nearly a stone back off -- and this time I have a follow up plan.)

MM

P.S. Say hi to my family when you get to Florida.

Nothing to report today really! Water drunk, 3 shakes done and a mushroom omelette! Still at 13 12 but that's ok for me! No plans this weekend so really should make some so I don't get bored and eat rubbish! 2 weeks to Florida now and 7 pounds to lose xx

Hiya Kim, how're you getting on? I've taken myself to bed to read because the food ads on tv are getting on my nerves. I'm sure they should put a ban on food advertising like they did with cigarettes!!

Hope you're still getting on okay!! X

Ps looks like we posted at the same time so you've pretty much answered me lol

Back