Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Hey, lack of posting recently due to work!! Am so stressed out!! Trying to get lots of work done before my holiday next Saturday- when I'm off no one pics up my clients so making sure referrals, eqyipmnt etc is all done! As a result I'm sat on the laptop till 11 at night and getting up at 530 to miss the traffic to get to Oxford! It's starting to take it's toll and I'm sat at my desk now nearly falling asleep!

Oh well, holiday next Saturday- still anxious about putting weight on! I no it's going to happen but it scares me :-( x

Hey ya.... where about are you? As I live near oxford....

Hi kes, I live in Cheltenham but work in Oxfordshire. I cover Witney at present but actually found out today I'm being moved, so will be based in Abingdon but will cover the whole of south Oxfordshire over to henley!!! A lot of driving on it's way :-( xx

Wow.. cool, im in Thame, so if your ever passing through....

Kimberley Buckland . . Is no longer morbidly obese, just obese!!! Yey!! Not ready to unleash my diet and progress to facebook friends yet!! Xx

Yay well done Kim!!!!!! :D :D

I'm keeping quiet about my diet on FB too. I think people at work in particularly will be expecting me to be sitting at home getting bigger and bigger lol. Not me :D I might not be able to exercise right now but I'm not using it as an excuse to get fatter!!

Anyway, well done for dropping down a category!!!

Thanks!! I guess I'm lucky that apparently I carry my weight well- meaning I'm fat all over!! Even at 15st 12 I was only a size 16 and actually haven't dropped a dress size yet- have dropped belt notches, watch notches and a couple of chins but still a 16 despite a 33lb loss!!!

Anyway moral of my story is that my friends probably think I was only around 13 and a half stone then so not ready to declare to the world my losses, I'm embarassed rather than proud!!

First test this weekend as going to Bournemouth to see my godsons and best mate from Uni- haven't seen them since Xmas so let's see if they notice and whether I can stick to plan!!

And a well done u for sticking at it despite your immobility!! Your doing fab too :) x x

Well have been really good the past few days despite only having gross shakes left! All restocked and have been doing ss by the book to try and get a bigger weight loss than 3.5. Nice bright red ketostix on non and tues and a negative one today!! The only thing I have had is the bars, 1 a day! I must have a sensitive ketone level because I'm definetly out of it :-(. So having my last bar now with a cup of coffee and no more bars!!! Booooo!

I wouldn't worry too much about the ketostix readings, they're so inaccurate!!! I used to really panic about it until one of my colleagues suggested I used the multistix at work, and took a couple home. In the same wee I was a lovely pink on the multistix and negative on the ketostix :eek: Apparently because the multistix are hospital grade they're more accurate than the ketostix which you buy over the counter. When i was completely obsessed by them I've even gone so far as using 2 ketostix at the same time and have one be bright pink and the other beige. Now I don't trust the little b*ggers.

And since then I've not paid too much attention to them, I'm sure you'll still be in ketosis because I don't think the bars knock you out, it'll just be the stupid stick. :) my friend did LL and she used to eat all her bars (7 of them) in one go in the car on the way home from seeing her LLC and stayed in ketosis :eek:

Hehe that's what I did the first couple if times I got bars, last year. Luckily I'm more restrained now, I realise if I eat them in one go I won't have anything yummy for the rest of the week

Hey!
Lack of posts from me as not much going on! Work is very stressful- we are a team of 6 physios who cover the county of Oxfordshire working with people with disabilities. This week 2 have been redundant and not being replaced, meaning 3 of us are left to do the donkey work and then our manager! My location is being moved so lots more travelling and time out on the road. Not happy but greatful I still have a job!

Am down in Bournemouth for the weekend visiting friend! just checked in at. Lovely b and b overlooking the sea- it's lovely! I know I won't be able to keep away from the breakfaSt in the morning!!! Eek!!! X

Good luck resisting... maybe if you can, just have the eggs, ask them to make an omlete...

Have a fab time in Bournemouth Hun, and good luck with staying strong xx

Hi Kim!

Just read your diary, you are doing so well, keep it up! Try and resist the breakfast tomorrow morning! :D

I was reading about you going to Florida soon, I was there this month and had a ball. I love Harry Potter so was obviously excited to see that, the ride is fab! Enjoy!

kimmi1982 said:
Aaaaaaaaahhhh there all eating pizza!!!!! X

Aw bless you Hun :( , hope you're okay :D

Well I got through the first test- I didn't have pizza!!! This is a massive thing for me- pizza is my favourite and would hVe normally polished off a large hawaiian!! It was really hard but I just sat there thinking if the calories And fat And the money I would be wasting if I gave in!!

Am going to have my breakfast tomorrow- lots of coffee, a poached egg and some mushrooms!! One more week to florida!!! Xx

Well done hun it'll be worth it for Florida!!! I'm so jealous, wish I could go back, I loved it so much!

Thanks- was tough! I'm so excited about holiday, have been twice but there's so much to do!! Back at my b and b now and like you I'm hungry! I want nibbles!! Like crisps and chocolate and coke!! Grrrr! Another shake I think!! X

I've had 4 today because all I want is chocolate, I don't know what's wrong with me! Grrr. But you've done really well resisting I don't think I could've!!

Back