Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Basically I'm not doing well! Had a weekend from hell and have eaten everything- a 48 hour binge full of Oreos, cheese, cake, biscuits, crisps. Awful awful stuff!

I just can't get back on track- I'm so annoyed and upset with myself. When I'm at home I'm in control but taken out of my comfort Zone I'm a crazy eater- nothing has changed!

I don't wantto go back to 15st 12! I can't go back there, I was ao unhappy, depressed and in a very bad place! I need to get my head in order and do this.

Anyway back home now, no food and no temptations for me. Just a fridge full of shakes, Coke zero and water. I have 4 days of shakes and 4 dys till weigh in- hopefully tomorrow is the day I get on this properly and back into ketosis.

Feel so low and guilty today. :-(

Don't feel bad Hun, my battery is about to run out but give me ten mins and I'll be back to help :)

Right I'm back!! Firstly I know you won't get back up to 15st 12 again!!! You know why? Because it makes you feel miserable, and trust me you'll never let yourself get even close to it. Life will het in the way a bit now and then, but you're a long way from where you started.

It's hard to pick up where you left off but you can do it and the scales will move further and further away from those starting numbers!!!

I'm with you every step of the way, I've messed about this last couple of weeks, swinging between absolutely positive I can do this (in the morning) to feeling like a piggy failure (by evening) because I've had extras that first knocked me out of ketosis and then kept me out!

On Friday I decided that I HAVE to get into that dress come he'll or high water. I can't go to the wedding if I don't because I can't afford anything new to wear. So I started again (again) yesterday! I need to lose about 9lbs in 3 weeks, not sure I can do it but I have to try!! Tomorrow, hopefully, I should hit ketosis, I really hope I do because the hunger really got to me today!

I know exactly what you mean about being in control in the safety of your own home! All my extras originated at work! My fridge and cupboards are empty apart from dr pepper and coke zero, diet packs and condiments. Safety zone! I need to block out the temptations at work!!

Anyway, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, wave goodbye to the Oreo's and forget about it, you'll get right back on track again! Big hugs, don't feel down xxxxx

kimmi1982 said:
Haha I actually thought u meant ur diet battery had run out also- but Im guessing u mean ur iPhone!! Xx

Lol my diet battery is low too, but it's on charge, I've had stern words with myself!

Firstly I know you won't get back up to 15st 12 again!!! You know why? Because it makes you feel miserable, and trust me you'll never let yourself get even close to it. Life will get in the way a bit now and then, but you're a long way from where you started.

It's hard to pick up where you left off but you can do it and the scales will move further and further away from those starting numbers!!!

She's right. You won't slide that far because you're here and you're posting and you want to get this right. If you were going to slide all the way back up there, you wouldn't be here! So keep posting - whatever happens, keep posting, okay? That's where I've gone wrong in the past, sneaking off away from the forum because I don't want anyone to see that I've messed up yet again. But that's exactly when I should've come here and posted. :rolleyes:

I'm with you every step of the way, I've messed about this last couple of weeks, swinging between absolutely positive I can do this (in the morning) to feeling like a piggy failure (by evening) because I've had extras that first knocked me out of ketosis and then kept me out!

Ditto. I'm an all or nothing dieter - I'm either 100% on Cambridge or 100% off and up until now, I haven't managed to do anything in between. But that's gotta change - and I'm going to change it, even if it kills me, LOL.

You can do this hun. We can do this. Giving up is not an option!!

:hug99:

Thanks peeps- I know i've been quiet recently and that's because I know I haven't been doing my best!

I'm sat here in bed, wanting to sleep so I can wake up and get on the scales- I need to see what damage I have done (13st 10 on Friday). If I see the 14s I will literally cry!!

But I'm back here and determined to get these next 2 stones off!!

Date with mr lovely tomorrow night too! He's back from Cornwall and has brought me back a pasty!! I will take it greatfully and as soon as he's left will put it in the bin covered in washing up liquid!!

Off to bed now, speak tomorrow xx

I hope you have a fab date!! I've just started taking 5-htp, apparently it's fab as an appetite suppressant, and stops carb cravings, I've only been takin it two days, so I'll let you know how I get on. It's also meant to stabilize your moods too, that'll be a bonus! X

Morning! Hope the date goes well and you enjoy Mr Lovely tonight sweets.

Please can I just say not to beat yourself up. You, Kimmie have been a real inspiration to me over the past 3 weeks of this diet, mainly because we were the same height and almost same size and watching your progress has been really really motivating.

We all have crap days but it's up to us how we deal with them. Take that guilt you feel and recognise it and before you attempt to put that oreo (or whatever) in your mouth, just think how you will feel after you've done it. Then you will be able to make a concious decision to not put it in your mouth. You can't change what's happened, but you can control what is going to happen today and tomorrow. Please please please don't be disheartened. You WILL get through this and be back in the zone. Have belief in yourself as to what you can do - just look how far you have come!!
Have a great day xx

Thanks for all the positive words- it really does mean so much and hopefully will get me back in the zone!!

So it's Monday- I'm forgetting about the weekend- it's done, hopefully I've learnt and actually I feel gross within myself! I really want that feeling of ketosis again!!

The scales are saying I'm 13st 11! - very surprised by this, thought I would be so much heavier! So back to sole source we go (again)!! No targets, no goals, let's just get through day 1!! Xx

You can do it Kim, day 1 is that hardest but that'll soon be over, and you'll be right back in the zone again. Stay positive and find things to distract you and you'll be fine xx

Echoing everyone else :D you can do this! I'm back to it big time. I also had a big weekend away. Meals out & drinks etc. Weigh in Monday is looming :D (even though it's next Monday, it's still looming!)

7 years ago (at the ripe old age of 17) I started CD for the first time, got down to 9st and felt absolutely fab! 7 years on and I have put more weight on than I lost but reading your diary has given me the motivation to get back there! I started this morning so will be watching with anticipation for your final couple of stones (my first couple), I have the same end goal in sight, a bloody man (a nice one).

jadelois said:
7 years ago (at the ripe old age of 17) I started CD for the first time, got down to 9st and felt absolutely fab! 7 years on and I have put more weight on than I lost but reading your diary has given me the motivation to get back there! I started this morning so will be watching with anticipation for your final couple of stones (my first couple), I have the same end goal in sight, a bloody man (a nice one).

Hiya, thanks for your post!! I'm glad my diary has given u a little bit of motivation! I am still very early on in my journey- have lost 2 stone and really should lose another 4! I've been struggling recently to get back on after a holiday but hoping this week will be the start!!
Wishing you lots of best wishes for your journey!! You've lost it before so sure you'll do it again!! Xx

Well day 1 down!
I've had 4 shakes ( was so hungry) and some raw mushrooms!! Had 4x coffees and only 1 litre of water! (due to my evening date)

So tomorrow I need to push the fluids! Didn't wantto drink loads today as I didn't want mr lovely to think I have a bladder problem!!

So mr lovely came to my flat this evening- we sat and chatted for hours on ends before ending it with a smooch!! He truly is lovely and so bloody gorgeous!! I can't quite believe it!! He's 6ft, stocky, dark spiky hair with a lovely butt!! Just waiting for this bubble to burst!! I have to keep on at this diet- I need to look and feel good!!

He's so lovely he bought me a pasty and some fudge from Cornwall!! I'm giving it to my mum tomorrow!! Night all!!

Attachments

• image-3528597725.jpg
    image-3528597725.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 38
Cant sleep- literally have hunger pains!! My tummy is turning over and over again and making the wierdest noises! Also I'm sure I can hear a pasty sounding voice coming from the kitchen "eat me"! Gonna be a long night!! X

Hehehe! That's what a pasty will do to ya. It'd taste handsome for about half an hour and then the heartburn will kick in and it'll be repeating on you for the rest of the day.

Chuffed about mr lovely, was waiting for you to tell us you'd smooched! Eek, it's like watching a soap! Lol

Kimmie - STAND AWAY FROM THE PASTY! THROW IT FROM THE WINDOW IF NECESSARY! Hope you managed to resist hun. I've had a terrrible week too, convinced myself that it was ok to cheat! Of course its not, somehow managed to lose 1lb last week, not even going to bother updating my ticker, am hopefully back on track today but with a rotten cold. New man sounds like a dish, good for you xx

Smoochy smoochy smooch - love it. You go you sexy girl!
Well done for a 100% day. As you said, a day at a time and you will feel great.
Have a good day xx

Back