Hoping's 3st First Goal!!!

I changed ma weigh in day! Have been so ill with a sickness bug so im going on tuesday (workin monday n cd dnt do weekends)...
still feelin awful but am trying not to eat im bout to have a soup and hopefully will feel better! x

Well yesterday ended up well i stuck to it 100% although i only used 2 cd packs as i have been feeling ill! I dnt think i drank as much water as what i normally do though but think i jus managed 2L i hope!
But ive already started on the water today and im gunna have another long old nap as i still feel like crap think ill glug a bottle first tho!
im hoping today goes well as i really need to get on track this isnt doing me any good! Wish i had someone doing it with me would be so much easier but he ho!!! xx

Lol so did i i slept till like 12 then half 2! prob be up late now tho! Ah well!

Well today was another successful day, its feeling a lil bit easier this time round i think its cos i've stopped over thinkin everything about food, now i think if u wanna eat u can no1 is stopping you but its up to me if i want to and although sometimes im like should i or shouldnt i, i have been choosing i shouldnt so as long as i keep thinking that way i should be ok!
Tomorrow is a planned day off well semi, as im out for a girls night so im goin to eat some chicken or somethinh before i go out so i dont do any damage! then back on, on sunday then weigh in on tuesday!

I dont think i will have as good a first weigh in as i did first time round(12lbs) but a loss is a loss and thats a start!
Worse thing about April is i have loads of best friends bdays plus my lil girls 1st bday and my brothers but i think ill be designated driver on majority of them! cept my bros i think!

onwards and upwards!! xx

I jumped on the scales and it says i have lost 6lbs yay!!!
Bit of motivation to stay on track im still stickin to the diet for today but going to have something to eat before tonight! wonder how much ill lose by tuesday? mmm???

Weigh in day today and i lost 4lbs!

Not as good as my last first weigh in which was 12lbs but it wasnt a good first week with TOTM planned weekend off and just general naughtiness!

I also lost 2" off my waist which i was very pleased with as it was scarily large! Onwards and upwards i go!

well done! keep going.

So the last 2 nights have not been that great and i dunno why i do it to myself when i know it will only take me longer to get to goal!
Im at work today and am determined today to do 100% its not hard for me to do which makes my actions of eating seem stupid cos i know i dnt have to do it i just wanna eat food!

I need to start thinking what i want more, yummy food that will make me feel full up and then after feel like crap, or be slim so i can eat what i want without feeling guilty and not worry bout working it off.

My mind just likes playing tricks on me! If i could sleep for the first week it would be soooo good lol! x

So last night went well finally!!!
Hoping today does the same, was asked to go out tonight normally would have said yes but have turned it down now really wanna kick this in gear, i know i wont manage to lose 3 stone by the time i go on holiday so im hoping for 2 now, this is what happens when you fart about and you have a goal date that cant change! That shall be noted!

but anyway at work now so have my water and bricks with me heres to another positive day yeahhh!!! x

Back