Horray It's Friday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Well Clarabel thats brilliant.

I'm doing good today, on my 2nd litre, 5 GT's, 2 nana Coffees, Coke zero and 1 shake so far.

Keep it going folks

HM
xx

Morning all

My lovely husband has just made me cry!! This morning on my scales I reached goal, although it won't be official until I catch up on my CD scales which will probably be this week as I weigh couple of pounds heavier in the evening. He sent me the following email.....

Ohmigod! You're at goal. How fabulous is that? Who would have thought that back in August, you would be where you are now?

I cannot tell you unbelievably proud I am of you for achieving this. You stuck to the plan like a terrier after a fox, never deviated despite all of the temptations around you and you've got there.

Now starts planning for maintenance....a scary place, but remember, I am there for you all the way, my culinary expertise will be there for you!

I know that you can do this and I am there for you all the way

I love you more than you know and am so so so proud of you.

Love Ya Slim Jim aka pickle

Hubby
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Can't stop crying now!! Hope everyone has a great day and good luck for any weigh ins!

Georgie
x

That had me in tears too. what a fantastic acheivement you must be soooooo proud of yourself.

Hope my hubby is as supportive and proud as yours and hope I'm as focussed and determined as you when I start CD on the 28th.

georgie. CONGRATULATIONS. you must be feeling wonderful and it just shows the rest of us what can be achieved with a little determination. Your hubbys letter bought a tear to my eye too. Isnt it wonderful when they tell you how proud they are. Im no where near goal yet, but I still love it when hubby tells me how well Im doing.

congratulations again hun and enjoy every minute because you deserve it. xxx

How is everyone doing, it is quite on here today.

I have just had my 2nd pack, managed 2 litres water, and several GTs and 3 nana coffees. Will try and get another litre in this evening.

well done on your loss this week, as I know you have been full of cold. Glad you like the Nana coffees, they are nice.

:party0011: Go Georgie!! And well done Saffron too!

You're such an inspiration - well done - big pat on the back from me.

I've had a poop day, not sat down since I left for work at 6.30am this morning, manic day among other things repairing cats broken legs, putting dislocated hips back in, and the final straw this afternoon was a totally foul dog enema - it was squirting across the room!!! Euuuuugh!

Anyway, not had anything to 'eat' today yet so will go get a pack shortly, but been glugging water down. Have just been for a wee and had a quick hop on the scales and THERE WAS A 10!!! Actually there were two - my scales said 10.10 and I nearly cried - I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a 10 on the scales. Never.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Can't wait for january to be gone!

Evening everyone

Well so far so good for me today, had a few moments earlier today where I was tempted to eat naughties but then my lovely strong inner voice said 'NO, I dont need to and if I feel I really need to then have a mouthful of scrummy cottage cheese', so im feeling pleased to have resisted. I have drank a good amount of water today too .... that definitely makes or breaks the diet for me, can guarantee if I have 2 or 3 days in a row where I dont do well with water I have a blip, so Im not going to mess about on the water front anymore.

Clarabel and Tara well done on your losses both!
Pony, hooray for the 10's, thats fab, well done, Im almost there just have to shake off 5-6lbs to be back in the 10's .... cant wait to be joining you in them!

Hope you all have a good evening x

congrats to georgie and pony!! some great results there!!

ive had a manic day too, been perfect diet wise so having a treat of a bottle of coke zero (never had one before) and a frozen choc orange bar later on when i cuddle up with OH to watch a dvd. we are babysitting his nephew who is 15months off and gorgeous! am bit crap on water uptake today, must get a move on!

Evening my lovelies

Well done Tara - half a pound down, nearly there hun. xxx

Georgie! What a fantastic husband you've got. That email made me feel quite emotional - what a great support he is. I have no doubt that maintenance will be so much easier for you with support like that - well done on bagging such a wonderful man:D

A good day for me but not a good evening:( Wont divulge details but there we go. Will be extra good over the weekend.

Weighed in today and I'm 8st 13 so still a pound below goal. Happy with that so another successful week i suppose.

Right, got to do some tidying up now - oh the excitement of a friday evening
xxxxx

Evening all, ive not been to bad today been to busy to think about food with sorting out boilers and puting blinds up, now its come to evening im stuggling alittle now. want food so much can;t believe this will be my second weekend without food.

Evening all

Thank you all for your kind words and support, going to hang in there until I get to official goal before I start running round the house like an over excited lunatic!!!

Nowt much to report, managed to get 5 GT's down my neck today and am convincing myself that they are the elixir of life!!

Gxx

Evenin' all,
Just been reading all the posts and want to congratulate everyone on another successful day.
I posted early this morning saying how worried I was about my observation of teaching - which I passed with flying colours :D
Also had my 2nd WI and banished 5 glorious lbs. That's 12 lbs in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
I'm so happy about that. Wish I was at the end of the journey obviously but then, what achievement is worth it without a good deal of effort so you know that YOU have achieved it.
Your stories make me more determined than ever. What's the famous saying - the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step and I'm gonna try to take that single step each day, forget any blips and aim solidly for the goal.
Georgie - absolutely made up with your reaching goal and what a lovely email from your hubby - made me go all weepy. Well done.
Take care all,
Tansyx:)

Evening all and wow it's been a lovely day in here look at all those wonderful weight losses!!!!
Georgie i'm so pleased for you getting to goal and wow you have a wonderfully supportive husband it's so wonderful to have seen you on your journey i'm so proud of u!!!!!

Pony YAY into the 10s that amazing you must b over the moon, when is it you order your wedding dress?

Well its been quite a good day for me i've lost 2lbs at weigh in and had my 2 meals and my CD bar and 3l of water i'm feeling quite positive about things today oh and MIFFY'S HOME!!!!!!

Call it day 12A Time4me

Evening everyone

Felt dog rough this morning, finally started coming round late afternoon, the stomach pains have stopped and I stopped trotting back and forth to the loo. Have stuck with soups and shakes, had a couple of coffees and 4 litres of water. Am off for an early night tonight, didn't sleep too great last night cos of the stomach cramps.

well done Saff, you're so close to your goal weight now, you have done sooooooooo well and you're such an inspiration to us all.

Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm truely on the mend now, just a few more days I think then I'll be fighting fit.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Did anyone see Corry?? Poor Jack, I love Jack Duckworth. I was crying like a baby before...poor Vera.
Yep, I know it's 'not real' but....:eek: I can't help myself:cry:

xx sj xx

Back