Horrendous week!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Louise1, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I weighed in last Wednesday a full 21 lbs lighter.
    I'm disabled and have massive tummy problems. After several operations my Docs have now decided my only option in an ileostomy (in laymans terms a "bag").
    I haven't taken this piece of news very well and hit the lager (naughty I know) this week.
    I accept I'm in the wrong and I haven't helped myself in any way however it was the only way I am equipped to deal with such devastating news (I'm only 31).
    Anyway I've had a hard look at myself and have decided that on Monday weight gain or not I'm off the pharmacist for a LT restart.
    If nothing else I need to lose weight for my forthcoming operation and the smaller my tummy area the better for me I suppose.
    Anyway sorry to rant, I suppose I just needed to justify my failure to someone other than myself!!!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Awww hun really feel for you!! xx My brother had a bag installed when he was 30 and I know it was hard for him when they told him the news but he seems a lot better now and no pain which is the main thing.

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

4. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Thanks Crunchy frog. It's only for 12 months to see if it's a posible solution (it might not even help) and in 12 months they'll either make it permanent, remove it or do something equally nasty to my insides!!
    I'm going to ask to meet with people my own age to see how they've coped so hopefully that'll make me feel a bit better.
    I hope your brother is well!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.