Horrible dull ache?Is it constipation soz if tmi!

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi I have a cyst on my ovary so need to know if it could be that or........is it constipation,I have never been constipated in my life so I dont know how it feels,I have a sort of aching feeling which is around bikini line(yeah like ive got 1)but if i did its sort of there and sometimes down 1 side or both hope I described that ok.Its just I only know I have this cyst as it was discovered at a scan on the hunt for my coil and it has never bothered me before so I dont know how that would feel.I am not going to the loo that much so I think it probably is the first one.Any answers gratefully received.

could be constipation i had it really bad last time i was on cd i take fibre gel everyday now and if i think im gettin a bit bunged up senna ... mine hurt low down and in my back ... but dont take my word 4 it... if it doesnt clear up in a couple of days might be a good idea just 2 get checked at ya gp just 2 be on the safe side:)xx

Ok thanks I do think it is that plus I cant be bothered at mo to try and go through firewall receptionist at the doctors!!

lol youve got a docs like mine then:eek: prob will be mine ached like hell 4 about a week. once u get the old plumbing moving might be a good idea 2 get some fibre some thing like psyllium husks keep things moving :rolleyes:xx

I think I will get something, normally the drink flavours keep things moving,as for the doctors I will probably be able to get an appointment some time in december if I phone now!!
xx

hey

Happens to me loads I take ducoease which helps loads

Hope u feel better soon

N x

Back