Horrible dull ache?Is it constipation soz if tmi!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by andju, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi I have a cyst on my ovary so need to know if it could be that or........is it constipation,I have never been constipated in my life so I dont know how it feels,I have a sort of aching feeling which is around bikini line(yeah like ive got 1)but if i did its sort of there and sometimes down 1 side or both hope I described that ok.Its just I only know I have this cyst as it was discovered at a scan on the hunt for my coil and it has never bothered me before so I dont know how that would feel.I am not going to the loo that much so I think it probably is the first one.Any answers gratefully received.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    could be constipation i had it really bad last time i was on cd i take fibre gel everyday now and if i think im gettin a bit bunged up senna ... mine hurt low down and in my back ... but dont take my word 4 it... if it doesnt clear up in a couple of days might be a good idea just 2 get checked at ya gp just 2 be on the safe side:)xx

4. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    Ok thanks I do think it is that plus I cant be bothered at mo to try and go through firewall receptionist at the doctors!!

5. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    lol youve got a docs like mine then:eek: prob will be mine ached like hell 4 about a week. once u get the old plumbing moving might be a good idea 2 get some fibre some thing like psyllium husks keep things moving :rolleyes:xx

6. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    I think I will get something, normally the drink flavours keep things moving,as for the doctors I will probably be able to get an appointment some time in december if I phone now!!
    xx

7. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Julie !
    You could use fibregel to sort out the problem, then ask your CDC for Fibre 89 to prevent this happening again.
    CAROLYN xX

8. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

hey

Happens to me loads I take ducoease which helps loads

Hope u feel better soon

N x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.