Extra Easy Horrific weekend :(

Think I managed to eat my entire weekly syns yesterday - depressed is not the word!!!

I need some nice idea's to keep me on plan now. Any nice cheap and simple recipes would be great,y appreciated and tips for a good loss

Kayles x

KaylesJane said:
Think I managed to eat my entire weekly syns yesterday - depressed is not the word!!!

I need some nice idea's to keep me on plan now. Any nice cheap and simple recipes would be great,y appreciated and tips for a good loss

Kayles x

Don't be depressed hun, just draw a line and carry on. What kind of foods do you like? There are some amazing recipe threads in the recipe sub forum if you have a nosey-and also one of the other lovely members(BritMuminCananda) has created a website called Slimming Eats where you can search recipes by food or syn value etc. if you pop it in google it'll come up :) HTH xx

Aww thanks. I love fruit And veg I just never have enough money to buy it all and I can only shop in major supermarkets as i work quite far so my day is usually 10 hoirs long Monday to Friday.

I'm drinking lots of water today so I just hope I can get a loss by thursday

Kayles x

KaylesJane said:
Aww thanks. I love fruit And veg I just never have enough money to buy it all and I can only shop in major supermarkets as i work quite far so my day is usually 10 hoirs long Monday to Friday.

I'm drinking lots of water today so I just hope I can get a loss by thursday

Kayles x

Have you tried tinned veg to add to stuff like chili/bolognese etc? And also frozen fruit works out good value as it doesn't go off x

KaylesJane said:

Kayles x

Slimming Eats is amazing you should definitely check it out!! :)

Veg can be very cheap if you get the right things. Carrots are not too expensive, neither are iceberg/hothouse lettuce, and there are value ranges for a lot of the other things, like mushrooms, peppers etc. I quite often buy those as they taste the same once cooked :D Some veg are expensive though. I can't believe how much leeks cost sometimes!!

Find your nearest market & buy your fruit & veg there. I just got massive bags of
Carrots
Mushrooms
Courgette
Peppers
New potatoes
Swede
Broccoli
For £14 in the market

I then went a bit overboard & got
10 mangos
10 punnets of strawberries
An entire box each of grapes & plums
3 pineapples
For £23 in the market

I've had to give half of the fruit to my mate, and my entire fridge is full of it, but it will all get eaten eventually

kingleds said:
Find your nearest market & buy your fruit & veg there. I just got massive bags of
Carrots
Mushrooms
Courgette
Peppers
New potatoes
Swede
Broccoli
For £14 in the market

10 mangos
3 pineapples
For £23 in the market

I've had to give half of the fruit to my mate, and my entire fridge is full of it, but it will all get eaten eventually

My goodness...... go you!!!!! I wouldn't eat all that fruit in a month!! You're putting me to shame!!!

kingleds said:
Carrots
Mushrooms
Courgette
Peppers
New potatoes
Swede
Broccoli
For £14 in the market

10 mangos
3 pineapples
For £23 in the market

That fruit sounds awesome

I seriously have no idea how we're gonna get through it all! I have cut up a pineapple, mango, a punnet of strawberries & 4 plums for breakfast, which should keep me going for a week. Plus we will be having fruit for desert for the next 2 weeks at least I reckon!

kingleds said:
I seriously have no idea how we're gonna get through it all! I have cut up a pineapple, mango, a punnet of strawberries & 4 plums for breakfast, which should keep me going for a week. Plus we will be having fruit for desert for the next 2 weeks at least I reckon!

I seriously need to try and eat some fruit, bananas and the occasional apple are all I eat at the minute and that wouldn't even be once a week!!! :eek:

kingleds said:

I'll happily take some off you lol x

Wow a lot of fruit!!!

Thisnis where my job gets in the way sometimes, I cant really get anywhere during the week and at the weekend I'm catching up on work or sleeping!

I'm heading to my local Tesco tonight for tinned veg so I can take some to work tomorrow!!

I'll have a search for this slimming eats

Kayles x

KaylesJane said:

Kayles x

I've done that and gone over. But theres no point feeling guilty. That's what they're there for! I hope you enjoyed a synful day though, we all need one once in a while :-D. I won't eat any syns for the five days have left now. As I used them in two days. I prefer to do it that way. Have a good week. X

i always make sure i have fruit on the go and yoghurts. when i syn - i syn bad and it is always on a weekend. my weigh in is on a tuesday and sometimes i feel i dont have enough time to recover from my over synnage

there is loads of time between now an thursday to claim it all back - GO TEAM FRUIT :)))

tracy

kingleds said:
Carrots
Mushrooms
Courgette
Peppers
New potatoes
Swede
Broccoli
For £14 in the market

10 mangos
3 pineapples
For £23 in the market

That's a lot of fruit! Don't eat all mangoes in 1 go, bn told they have laxative effect after I had eaten a tub out asda - its true!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
That's a lot of fruit! Don't eat all mangoes in 1 go, bn told they have laxative effect after I had eaten a tub out asda - its true!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

They aren"t ripe at the more t so I should be safe :D

Back