Extra Easy Horrific weekend :(

Well done on your market haul kingleds! I was going to suggest that too, and if you get there at about 3, they tend to do more deals as they want to shift their stock ;) Otherwise Aldi still does fruit and veg offers for 69p, my mum tells me pineapple is on this week (but there will be others too)

I'm just sittiing here finishing the last few drops of my red wine and have stuffed myself silly today. Feel disgusting but tomorrow is a new day, have got my menu all planned out for this week and just need to be super organised. I will be drinking gallons of water and at least 3 cups of green tea a day.

I'm not happy that I have been such a pig but feel much better knowing I have a plan I can work towards ;)

I'm just sittiing here finishing the last few drops of my red wine and have stuffed myself silly today. Feel disgusting but tomorrow is a new day, have got my menu all planned out for this week and just need to be super organised. I will be drinking gallons of water and at least 3 cups of green tea a day.

I'm not happy that I have been such a pig but feel much better knowing I have a plan I can work towards ;)

Back