horrorific thoughts

That is a blooming brilliant loss you should be really proud of yourself. Up your water/liquid intake, it is sooo important to keep hydrated (you probably know that already) and you will feel so much better for it!

Hope you feel better soon though

Aaaww sorry you feel a bit rough...... 10lbs is a fab loss though. And as for the high... I'm still waiting for mine :)

Thank you very much its so nice and your kind words are very helpfull i just feel constsntly tired and have nightmares bout exercise exercise and more exercise we have heard of 3deaths at weekend al under 40 knocks you back abit

Cheers girlies.

Today has been hard, ive been super hungry today :-(

We went to see thor this evening and walking round m&s food bit fo bf could get sushi and i got some wafer thin turker. 110cals 0.2carbs and bought it to nibble in cinema :-(

Although im home now and i know i shouldnt have bought it . it is still unopened in my bag, bf is going to have it with mayo and sandwich.

just shows you even if you break enough to hold the 'cheat' in your hand doesnt mean you have to put it in your mouth

I want to lose 30lbs by my 7 weeks WI!!! there is said it, thats what i want

How you getting on?

Bellerine

bit rumbly today, just wanting to see week2 over. Im just impatient i would like it to be over now and be slim this instance

Well done on your superb weight loss ... I'm on week two and can't wait for Tuesday to come. That's all I think about WI and to be honest I think its one of the things that gets me through the week. Weekends are my biggest mare though! Like you said which we all had a magic wand ha x

TOTM started today, its been rubbish wanting food day and its ended up as a WS day rather than a TS day. So i will try to cope better tomorrow

A WS day is better than a completely break the diet day!! Tis good to be flexible when you have to be :)

Cheers Namaste, i tried to make the best of it, bit chicken breast and wee bit fish, nothing to excite the taste buds so i hope its not toomuch to go back to 'normal TS' today

Back