Hot by June

Thanks Darcy. Am feeling a bit guilty since I fell head-first into the biscuit tin on Thursday, so I need to work it all off!

You're doing pretty good too yourself! :D

5 mins run (X-country setting)
20 mins X-trainer (interval setting)
10 mins bike (hill climb setting)

=450 Kcals burned (according to gym equipment). Woop!

I cannot wait to get my fitness back. I want to go back to playing rugby again, properly. Before I met my now husband, I used to play the level below England Development Squad, and I want to get that back before my birthday.

Well on my way though

Omg fair play to ya! I only managed 10 mins on my cross trainer today and then lay on the bed for the next 20 mins :(

Lol. Just build it up little and often - you'll get there.

When I first started losing weight, I added in exercise gradually, to the point where at my lowest weight (15st 10) I was running 5k twice a week. Then I met DH and stopped going to the gym so much (every day dwindled to around once a week, if I was lucky) but still kept eating like I used to when I was exercising lots. Oops.

I actually enjoy exercise, it's just getting off my butt to do it. What with studying full time, working in the weekends and having homework to do, I always make the excuse of 'I haven't got time'.

Now I'm in competition with the brother (he's up in Newcastle) I'm making jolly well sure that I'm doing everything I can to win!

2lbs off this week.

Not too surprised since my ToTM binge on Thursday. Must be back on it 100% this week - I want that stone OFF by next week!

To Zumba, or not to Zumba.

I have the co-ordination of someone whose limbs have yet to be introduced to each other, so I'm wondering if it's a good idea or not!

I guess I should give it a go - it's only a fiver for a class, so I shall see what it's like. Only thing to lose is weight (and my dignity)

Gah! Fed up of having to keep taking my jeans off to pee, so I'm getting into my dressing gown and having a hot choc shake!

Biggest Loser UK really winds me up. I refuse to watch this anymore and instead watch the USA one. At least the contestants on that one are motivated to lose a fair few lbs each week.

Is the UK one supposed to show more 'responsible' losses or something? Especially since I can weigh myself right now, then weigh in the morning and have lost the 2lbs (mainly from peeing!) some of that lot lost tonight!

They'd be better filming WW meetings with some of the losses. Dunno where they're going wrong but their losses are always poor by comparison

Haven't disappeared off the face of the planet but have gone on a lovely weekend break with hubby. Well, he's teaching a weekend course, I've come along for the ride.

I have eaten, both last night and this morning, but reckon I've made some good-ish choices:

Last night:
Greek salad (skipped the bread and hummus)
Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with peppers (hubby got the potatoes and I had some of his curried beans)
SMALL pannacotta with berries

This morning:
Three rashers of bacon
Two eggs
Two sausages

So I guess, heavy on the protein and light-ish on the carbs.

One thing though, having not eaten a proper meal in what feels like ages, I can't eat as much as I used to!

Hopefully I'll have a STS this week. I'm back tomorrow night, and planning on being good for the rest of today (we're going to hubby's friend's house later, so I won't be eating) and tomorrow after brekkie (more bacon and egg!)

Gah!!!
Just got back from lovely spa weekend away with hubby. And I've gained 5lbs! 5lbs in two days! Clearly my sensible choices (eg protein and limited carbs) weren't that sensible.

Ah well, straight back on it tomorrow. Not going away again until March, so can stick to it 100% until then!

Porridges arrived today. I only really wanted a few to try out, but in the end went for a box of 50 since it was almost as cheap as buying 20!

So now I have a couple week's worth of soups left, 50 porridges, a month bumper pack of shakes and some Tesco bars. I feel like I'm stocking up for nuclear war!

Feel like I may be back in ketosis after the weekend. Feel pukey when I try and drink my glass of water 1st thing, which is usually a sign for me!

OMG! Porridge is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I feel so full (for a change) and my tummy seems to like it to. Yayyyyy!!!!

I started mine yesterday and so far so good :) didnt think I would take well to drinking the green tea and black coffee but have to admit not too bad. I have 3 stone myself to lose so fingers crossed

End of week 4, 17lbs off in total.
Not too bad since last week I gained 5lbs on my weekend away (oops!) so I've lost another 10lbs this week.

So, stone and a bit gone, 8 more to go!

Knitnat, I'm glad someone metioned about the stomach cramps, was starting to think i was the only one.. suffered last night with them, im absolutely freezing and im only on day 3! but feeling better this morning :) .. I'll keep poppin by to see how your doing :) ..Congratz on the weight loss you've done superrr!!:) xx

Back