Hot drinks and struggling

Hi All

I started Monday and was all going great I think I had just about turned the corner of headaches lacklustre and no energy. Then after a hard and difficult and energetic week at work I have been hit by flu and really struggling. I don't want to restart as I have lost 8lbs so far this week. But water is making me so gaggy and coffee is burning my sore throat. I have tried peppermint tea etc but really struggling to get my fluids. I could kill for a hot drink that soothes my throat and keeps my liquids up and I used to use a bouillon when I did Cambridge and was wondering if It would cause damage having that.

Thanks in advance

Jane

I personally think whatever works and is ok doing CD then its ok doing LT as both the same diet! Im considering buying some water flavouring as im struggling now with the water

Thanks for that I was kind of hoping that would be the case as I don't want to wreck what I have done but I know the importance of getting the fluids.

Thanks again and here goes another week

Perhaps warm your shakes up, and sometimes I find drinking warm water helps rather than having cold water all the time. Also I like green leaf tea and that's lovely :D x x x Good Luck x x x

Its very difficult when your feeling Ill I know from personal experience (I had a cold in 1st week the pretty awful chest infection in 2nd) BUT I stuck it out and managed... I found the peppermint tea quite soothing then.... plus just took paracetamol's when I could which helped. Also no the Lipotrim and Cambridge Diet ARE NOT the same.... sorry.. We are not scientists we are dieters and I personally think its potentially quite harmful to start messing around mixing and matching diets.... but each to there own and whatever you decide I wish you all the best... L xx

Back