hot exante choc

calligas

is slowly shrinking
it is now nearly bed time and i have just made my 1/2 sachet of choc shake with hot water and it is yummy, this is becoming a regular thing, i add 1 sweetner and voila. night all and good luck for tomorrow. x luv ya all :)

it is so yummy and i look forward to my treat every night, when it is mixed u get a thick choccy cream on top, i dip my fingers in and lick them dry it is lovely, sounds sad, i know, but i enjoy this so much, i will be ordering more choc shakes on top of my next bumper pack, so i can treat myself everynight. please try and enjoy. it remind me of the galaxy add lol, indulgence

The chocs are the ones I am running out of!! heheh I didn't like them cold, but I do a you and have them hot in the morning .. yummy mmmmmm scrummmyness..

Sweetest dreams and sleep well.. don't forget to wish upon a star before you go. (I always end up wishing on an aeroplane)

big squishes xx luv ya too

it is so yummy and i look forward to my treat every night, when it is mixed u get a thick choccy cream on top, i dip my fingers in and lick them dry it is lovely, sounds sad, i know, but i enjoy this so much, i will be ordering more choc shakes on top of my next bumper pack, so i can treat myself everynight. please try and enjoy. it remind me of the galaxy add lol, indulgence

Mmmmmm...I'm not sweet-toothed so I've been fine with bars and soup. But I am a hard-core chocaholic and the mention of "galaxy" has got me interested. I'm gonna try this tomorrow :)

yeah it is relii yummy that is how i have the choc shake too hot :d
mwah

Back