Cruise PP Hot fish salad

Emmma

grammar police
Ok, so maybe it's not really a pie but I was struggling to find a name for this. I made this tonight for my dinner and it was lovely and really filling!

Fried a coley fillet skin side down in a large pan in a couple of sprays of fry lite. When the fish starts to cook flake it up into bits. Add in a few slices of chopped up smoked salmon and a handful of prawns until everything is heated through.

I served it with a sauce made of fromage frais and a little dijon mustard and some capers & parsley.

When the rest is cooled I'm going to mix it up with the rest of the sauce before putting it in tupperware for tomorrow's lunch so all the flavours can infuse.

This would work well I think with any kind of fish. I never expect fish to fill me up like meat would, and I'm always surprised!

Interesting idea Emma. I still am not a great fan of any fish but salmon (and even then all skin and bones must be off before it gets near me)!

Ooh that sounds so nice. I'm trying to eat more fish but find it boring to be honest. I think ill try this one! thanks!

no worries, and Jo - this would be perfect with salmon even skinned and deboned. Add in whatever fish/seafood/vegetables you want really...

Back