Hot Rubber Drinks ......?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by cah-ching, 20 January 2007 Social URL.

1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Well not quite, I am of course referring to Marigold ;) Boullion. I've heard it metioned here a lot.

I do have the Cambridge Diet vegetable drink, but I can't stand it it smells and tastes like old socks! (Free to anyone who wants it it's a new packet).

Was in Waitrose today and just happened to be in the Gluten Free area of the shop and saw Marigold Veg boullion for sale, one came in a metal tub - low salt, the other stock cubes in a green box (gluten free and yeast free).

I remember FatFair'n'Forty(ish) mentioning stock cubes so thats what I settled on in my little brain. lol.

Have I made the right choice? I'm restarting CD tomorrow (as it's my weigh-in day)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Yes I would try it hun, not for the first week or so just till you settle in nicely :)

Its so much nicer than the old socks x
  4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

thanx vicky sweetheart .... I'm pleased I bought the right one!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.