hot tetras!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Morning all!
3rd day of SSing today and still going strong! Just a quick question bout tetras. When you half them to make a hot drink, what do you do with the other half? Can you store it back in fridge? Just thought that the first CDC told me that you must drink them with 15mins of opening them? Any answers much appreciated! Have a good day all and good luck those who have WI's!!:D

---sorry i posted this as a reply to something when meant to do new thread so sorry if u see it twice!!

I just put a "freezer clip" over the corner to reseal the container and stick it in the fridge.

Not sure if that damages the contents .....

I just pop mine back in the fridge till Im ready to use the other half, sometimes that means the half will be in the fridge over night till the following morning. I thought it was fine and didnt think you had to drink them within 15 mins of opening? I know you have to drink the shakes within a certain time of mixing them up.

oh maybe it was the shakes she was talking about and i misunderstood! thanku off to have a hot one now!

i always freeze my other half (hehe, i mean tetra not my man) and have it as "ice cream"
mmmmmmmm xxx

Back