Hotel Chocolate.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Snugglepuss, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If anyone knows the size of hotel chocolate individual chocs, how many PP would you say one is?

They are quite big so i was going to say about 5PP but i'm not sure??

They are the individual choc's from the 6 packs that you can buy in the shop.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bridesmaid-to-be

Bridesmaid-to-be Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    OMG i LOVE Hotel Chocolat !!! ........ i don't think i want to know how many PP's are in a chocolate from there ! .... cause i wouldn't just eat one i'd eat all 6 :D

..... my favourite are the Cappuccino Cups ! .... i also love that the little chocolate cup they are in has a little handle like a real cup :)

4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Just bring done highlights in your bag next time and pop it in the cup for 1pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Oooh I remember seeing Hotel Chocolat in Birmingham I think it was. Suppose its a bit like our Butlers over here in Ireland? I would say 3pp at most, 5pp is quite a lot when you think an entire flake bar or galaxy ripple is 5pp? (Don't want you overpointing when you could be having an extra sweetie ;) )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.