HOUR BY HOUR Friday 31st Aug

Maz, may i ask what plan you are on? i didn't think you were allowed to do ss once your bmi got to 25? i was thinking of going back to ss to speed things up but didnt think i would be allowed!:confused:

Maz, may i ask what plan you are on? i didn't think you were allowed to do ss once your bmi got to 25? i was thinking of going back to ss to speed things up but didnt think i would be allowed!:confused:

Hi, I'm still on ss, my CDC does know as she sells me 48 packs a week. She hasn't said anything? I'm trying to get rid of the last few pounds before my hols so perhaps that's why she's let me carry on? I'm now doing SS until next Sat as i go away sunday. I'm not seeing my CDC until nexy Friday so will carry on for now. I've never done 790?

that's interesting maz. i know icemoose told me that i should be on 790 or even higher with my bmi - its confusing! when i moved to 790 my cdc said that after you get to bmi 25 there isnt enough fat stores to burn properly with ss and you could start feeling dizzy, sick etc. I would like to go back to ss for a week to get things shifting so perhaps i'll have another word. thanks for your reply xx

Hey everyone!!

*perhaps too much info included in this post* =oP

Just had my 3rd week weigh in. Was dreading it a bit as I feel so fat and bloated due to being constipated for the past 5 days.. *cries*. I lost 4lbs though, which was better than I thought I would considering how huge my tummy feels!!!

Also spoke CDC about feeling so hungry since sunday. It was my first week on the bars and they bluddy knocked me out of ketosis!! Little b*ggers!!! Was going to get more today, but when I found that out...decided that they weren't worth it.

So, I guess all in all - a 4lb loss when you're constipated and not been in ketosis for 5 days isn't too bad!! =o)

Hope everyone else is having a great day!!!

Great result spanglyrainbow, well done!!! :clap:

Hi all

Today is day 2 on CD for me and im feeling like yeah, maybe i can do this! Yesterday was awful, really difficult but i forced myself to obey my wishes and i must have spent an hour on here last night just reading all the posts, which really helped me to lift my mood, im so grateful! i think im proud that i got through it and so am feeling a bit stronger today.

I am a bit nervous for the weekend but i know i have to try keep myself as busy as possible and away from the pub. Sounds easy enough!!! yikes :)

Anyway off for now but will probably, definitely be around this weekend!

Morning all, whoops its afternoon isn't it!

Feeling upbeat and positive today, still got my perpetual TOTM going on and thinking I am retaining water as scales not really moving. But for some reason doesn't seem to be getting me down and still feel really determined. Have found that I have lost my appetite so much that I am struggling to get the soup down in the evening so may switch to all choccie tetras as they are sooo much easier to just throw down.

Lovely short four day week at work and looking forward to the weekend. Will hopefully get my car back on Monday all fixed so all is well with the world.

Maz - when you are looking as gorgeous as you are who cares about the odd blip!! You have been strong and you will be again.

Westiegirl and Lucy - well done for getting back on the wagon and sticking to SS, you will be rewarded at WI!

JJJ - great to hear you are feeling more positive and that the scales are starting to move for you - you too Spooky at last it seems you are both getting the losses you deserve for sticking with it through the tough times.

Maggie - good luck for your WI tomorrow I am sure the K fairy can't be far away?!

Tara good luck with your WI, let us know when you get back. Must be a day for headaches what with you, me and Sam all suffering - I put it down to the weather!

Spangly - ooo sounds painful but well done on -4lbs!! I am constantly paranoid about getting bunged up but have fibre 89 every day and so far so good, hope it sorts itself out for you soon and you feel a little more comfortable.

Well done Ing on getting to day 2, I was daunted by the weekend but it really wasn't as bad as I thought, keep yourself busy, minimins is always there if you need it.

Georgie
x

Hi everyone, this thread moves so fast!!!

Well done everyone for weigh ins done and good luck for those pending!

We all sound very positive today! I haven't been able to get on all morning - very busy at work - last day of the month and invoicing like crazy to meet my sales target. Roll on 5pm!!!

Just had a shake and I've downed almost 2.5 litres so far. Been too busy to be hungry!

Good luck for the afternoon everyone!

Just had the NEW Chocolate Orange shake..It was really nice although I didn't think it was very orangey. :cool:
These Shakes can be ordered by your CDC from Monday..

On my 3rd litre of water, feeling cold today so will drinking some hot, me thinks!:rolleyes:
Hope everyones day is going well...stay positive and keep glugging :tear_drop:

Good luck for weigh in..

I have 3 clients to see this afternoon so will go and get organised.
Take Care
XX

Hi ya G , i also have a headache today , thought it was something todo with time of the month as this diet is making my loss more , vlcd think they do muck you up abit , cant seem to foucs today . Hope everyone is well and being good .

Hi Missleo, think mine is to do with TOTM as I get migraines around this time and I am on my second TOTM in as many weeks!! Popped some paracetomol and kept on glugging and at the mo all is okay!

How have you been getting on?

Gx

Hi ya G
Just sent you a message :)
Yes TOTM , i really i'm starting to think ... OMG I really am getting to hate them , more so on this Diet , VLCD they sure do mess you up . Can anyone relate to that like us :)

YAY well done Saff!! Brilliant result! :D:D:D

Georgie
x

Back