HOUR BY HOUR Friday 31st Aug

What is is with all these headaches today?

Maybe its the change in the weather. I'm ok but I did stop & think... 'do I have a headache too?' when I read about everyone else! CD isn't so good for my clarity of mind! Hope you all feel better soon.

Well done Saffron!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done Tara - great result.

Well, I am home after spending a long time in the hairdressers this afternoon - gone v blonde again.

Unfortunately now behind on the water but will try and catch up during the evening.

Sad evening for me as i am actually getting quite excited about the big brother final!

Contour wrap for me tomorrow - cant wait!

xx

Hair looks great Jodijojo...(is that it in your new avitar pic)
Hope you enjoy your contour wrap tomorrow, great to spoil yourself from time to time. We deserve it. I am having my nails done next week that's my treat to me...:)

Had all my shakes now and 4 litres water, gonna try and have some more before bed. My weigh in tomorrow morning....hoping for 3 or 4lbs this week as I came out of K !:(

Hope you all are having a good evening...even if it is glued to BB !:D

Thankyou sam, jodie, sarah and fingerscrossed xx

I have not done very well on the old :tear_drop::tear_drop: today, have only done 2 1/2 ltrs so far so looks like i will feel naff again tomorrow!!! why oh why do i do it to my self when i know it makes me feel bad, think my body has got so used to me glugging 4-5 ltrs a day, so that when i do 3 or less i feel naff the next day :(
But i have had 1 tetra and my last aam of this wk and a soup, so will have my last tetra of the day later on

Jodie, Love the new avatar. You look really lovely. Make sure you fill us on on all the details of your contour wrap tomorrow. Are you going to take all your measurements before you go (some people have said that when they measure you at the salon they pull the tape tighter on the "after" measurements so would be good to know if thats true or not)

Have you booked a course or just a one off treatment?

Evening all and congrats on the fab weight losses people. Well i've had a very active day today did 90mins exercise at the gym and 90mins pampering myself in hydrotherapy pool and steam room and sauna etc and I LOSE 5LBS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I'm oh so happy :-D

omg, 50 posts on todays daily and I've not read a single one... I will do so tomorrow, I've been out all day and I've exhausted so off to bed now but had to sign in, I don't think I've ever missed a daily since we started them, don't want to start now.

Hope I've not missed anything, hope to catch up on the thread tomorrow.... hope you are all ok sweet people.

night night, sleep tight xx sj xx

Jodie
Love the colour and style of your hair , what colour is that ? Good luck with the wrap , nice to treat yourself on these diets , got to have a pick me up . I'm going to have mine done like that again its got thick again and needs a good colour on it too

Back