HOUR BY HOUR Friday 7th Sept

Maz35

Morning all
Its getting darker in the morning :( I'm at work sat at my desk with my first litre of water and today is my last day at work before holidays!!! YIPEE
Hope you are all well, have a great Friday!
Good luck with anyone getting weighed today x chat later x

Morning!
I was a bit naughty last night :eek: so I am gonna SS for a few days I think...
I did manage 4 litres of water though!
Off to town this morning with my little one, last time before she goes into school next week! :cry: gonna miss her!!
Catch you all later and good luck for weigh ins! X

Morning folks

Good luck with weigh in Sam, I know you will do well..X

Just up and getting ready for work, only working until 3 today. Started my 1st litre of water, managed 5 yesterday. Get weight tomorrow so hoping for a good one this week.

Have a great holiday Maz...

Catch you all later

Take Care
XX

Hi everyone.

I'm on a day off today - heading off to Birmingham to meet all my other lovely Minimins pals later.

The impact on SSing is going to be that there is unlikely to be any SSing!

I intend to have packs in the day and a sensible meal in the evening. But there will be alcohol involved. Gonna have a great time and start afresh SSing on Monday.

Have a great holiday Maz and good luck with the weigh in Sam.

Catch you all again on Sunday xxx

Hi gang

Firstly an apology as I have turned into a lurker!! I have been so busy at work and am exhausted by the time I get home. I have been reading all the posts but haven't been very good at posting lately. I am on my AAM week and decided to keep it really boring and simple (cottage cheese and cucumber) so hopefully I won't miss it when it's gone, mind you who knew how yummy cottage cheese could be when you haven't eaten for four weeks!!

Good luck with the WIs Sam, Tara and Maggie, got my fingers crossed for you! Have a great holiday Maz, you deserve it. Spooky your daily schedule always sounds exhausting don't know how you do it. Sarah have a great day in Birmingham, I am from Solihull originally so know it well and my parents and in-laws are still in that neck of the woods.

Have a great day all!

Georgie
x

Good luck all who have WI.

I've become a lurker too as i've been busy and have fallen off the wagan alot lately, lets hope i can atleast make the christmas challenge

just back from WI, 2lb off which Im happy with as I lost 5lb last week, but in the last 4 weeks I have only lost 11lb, and 11lb in the 4 weeks before that so Im not managing the stone a month for some reason.

Good luck to everyone else with WI today and Sarah, hope you have a wonderful time in Brum this weekend.

Morning guys...

I'm so envious MAZ - would love to be jumping on a plane tomorrow...! :character00255:

Have an absolutely fantastic time and don't be posting photos afterwards when you're all tanned because we really won't want to see them! :rolleyes:

SAM & TARA - good luck with your WI's. You're both doing brilliantly - I'm so impressed with your weightlosses so far... :party0049: :clap:

Hedgemags - wishing you lots of luck with your WI tomorrow - how many weeks is that now?

Am tired today, have had one half of my breakfast Tetra - hot and only just starting on my first jug of water with S/Berry.

Scales said I was 2lb down from Monday's WI so I'm pleased if I can maintain for Monday's WI, after tomorrow night - out with OH for his birthday..

Got very busy weekend - what's everyone else got planned..! MAZ don't say you're going on holiday...!!! :D

Well Done Sam....

:talk017:

You're doing great and your posts are always so positive - you keep me reined in sometimes when I really want to slip..! Thanks

H x

Sorry for this post girls but need to get this of my chest!!!!!
Have been stewing on this all morning!!

why oh why is it that ppl are really pleased and supportive when we embark on a diet any diet and then they have a chenge of mind when you have been doing well and getting near goal, as of last friday i had lost a total of 36lb doing cd(result for this wk will b in later on), any way my mum this wk has had a bit of a moan to my h2b about my weight loss she apparently thinks i should be eating 100% normally now !!! and some girl up the road to me was supportive in the start of my journy then about a wk ago she were ouside talking to me n my neighbor we started talkin bout my diet n she piped up that doing a meal repacement diet was really stupid and everyone should just eat healthy and normally to loose weight!!! if that were the case why would we take drastic action by doing cd other conventional diets dont always work for ppl

Sorry for this post girls but need to get this of my chest!!!!!
Have been stewing on this all morning!!

why oh why is it that ppl are really pleased and supportive when we embark on a diet any diet and then they have a chenge of mind when you have been doing well and getting near goal, as of last friday i had lost a total of 36lb doing cd(result for this wk will b in later on), any way my mum this wk has had a bit of a moan to my h2b about my weight loss she apparently thinks i should be eating 100% normally now !!! and some girl up the road to me was supportive in the start of my journy then about a wk ago she were ouside talking to me n my neighbor we started talkin bout my diet n she piped up that doing a meal repacement diet was really stupid and everyone should just eat healthy and normally to loose weight!!! if that were the case why would we take drastic action by doing cd other conventional diets dont always work for ppl

Because most people only see diets from their point of view and fail to see the bigger picture. I tried every diet in the book and lost a total of 9 pounds before CD. Now people are dying to know how I managed to change my appearance and my life so dramatically!
I have an aunt who I told about CD. She told me she was frightened for me and my health. She didn't realise that I HAD to do this and I was getting fatter and fatter. She even volunteered to pay for SW for me.
SW worked for her, but we are not all the same. Atkins works for some, so does WW and slim fast yadda yadda. CD works for us on here.
Take no notice of the doubters, just show them at the end of your journey the new slimmer you and stay that way. Thats the best way of dealing with such negativity. Thats my plan.

thanks nicky and sorry bout the post it has just rattled me a little well a lot actually!! lol
wouldnt mind but have set my original goal for the top end of weight for my hieght so not even like i am trying to become a size zero!! and boy that will never ever happen, but am at the point where i am thinking of goin a little over my original target as I feel i could do with looseing a little extra!!

Hey Tara its no problem and I am sure everyone else will say the same! These threads are not only about the good stuff! They are about getting through the day regardless of what is thrown at us. If you need to get something off your chest then this is the place to do it!
FWIW I may be reviewing my weight too soon. I might lose an extra bit too!
But no size zero's here either!!!

Hi gang

Firstly an apology as I have turned into a lurker!! I have been so busy at work and am exhausted by the time I get home. I have been reading all the posts but haven't been very good at posting lately. I am on my AAM week and decided to keep it really boring and simple (cottage cheese and cucumber) so hopefully I won't miss it when it's gone, mind you who knew how yummy cottage cheese could be when you haven't eaten for four weeks!!

Good luck with the WIs Sam, Tara and Maggie, got my fingers crossed for you! Have a great holiday Maz, you deserve it. Spooky your daily schedule always sounds exhausting don't know how you do it. Sarah have a great day in Birmingham, I am from Solihull originally so know it well and my parents and in-laws are still in that neck of the woods.

Have a great day all!

Georgie
x

Don't worry about lurking, we all have times when we just do that!

I'm actually going to Birmingham for the weekend. It's the WEMITTs meet, organised through here. Next time we meet in Birmingham you should scoot up to the family and come along.

Have a great day xxx

Hı everybody

Well, ı have managed to get through breakfast faırly well and just had a shake to stop me eatıng too much later at dınner. stıll frettıng a lıttle about how much ı may have put on but ı know that ı have really been ın control and ıve just had to do the best that ı can wıth the food gıven to me! my portıons have been very very small so ı should be okay!

We fly back tomorrow so ı wıll be able to ss tomorrow ıf ı am really worrıed - ı wıll see what the scales say when ı land! ha ha

Well, out for a walk round now - the markets ın Istanbul are great so wıll have a hunt around for some nıce bıts

love to you all
xx

Back