hour by hour Monday 20th Aug

Maz35

Morning all, its 7.10 and I'm sitting at my desk at work with my first litre of water ready! At least the sun is shining so no rain today :)
I hope you all have a great day x:)

My goodness, what an early start you have!

Why is it that the sun always shines through the week and the rain comes at the weekend?

Hope you have a good day - I hope to aswell x

Morning All, I'm at work already too.

I've not been around much this week. I'm switching to CD from LL tomorrow morning and am really quite excited. Although I've had a naughty weekend and eat out with my husband on Saturday. Managed to stay in ketosis though - luckily I tried to stick to proteins. Felt thoroughly annoyed with myself yesterday as I realised I hadn't been swimming for a whole week (usually do twice a week) - so I took myself off for a 3 mile walk while my DS was in bed asleep. Have a weigh-in tonight but I don't think I've lost anything. I'll just be happy if I've maintained to be honest.

I promise myself I am going to do better this week.

Morning all
Off to the gym in a bit, gonna have a couple of hours without the children! Need to stick to it today like I did yesterday after my blip on saturday...
Aiming for 4 1/2 litres of water today, I didn't get to 3 yesterday.
Hope everyone has a great day today X

Hiya all,
Returned from honeymoon 10lb heavier last tuesday...was good for a few days and then fell down badly over the weekend so am 1lb heavier this week than the start of last :(
Disaster 11lbs up
I'm so disappointed with myself.

I hope that today I can have a better day before my return to work tomorrow.

Good luch to everyone else today, am inspired by those of you going for exercise

K xxx

Morning girls!

I'm new to minis and CD. Lollipop, I finished LL yesterday and started CD today. I've tried a peanut crunch bar and it was lovely. I am looking forward to all the new flavours! Let me know how you get on!
F

Hey Sam,
You look fantastic :) Well done, you've done so well.

Ok, just made 2 x 500ml mugs of peppermint tea. I can't bear the thought of this weight creeping back on and on.

I just hope I can get back on the saddle.

K xxx

Thanks Sam,
First litre down, one phone call from work (not due back until tomorrow) and still hiding in the bedroom.

Gonna try so hard today.

Tara, hope the weather improves, I imagine things must be manic with 5 kids and rain!

K xxx

Good morning everyone..just got in from my early morning shift. Only had water so far today.:tear_drop::tear_drop:.will have my 1st shake later.

Weather is naff here too.:mad:..felt very Autuminal (sp) at 5.30 this morning.

Still feeling positive into week 3...hoping for 3-4lb this week.
Got to catch up on some housework today :confused:.
Hope you al have a good day and keep gluggin away...going to have a look at your pics now Sam.

Well done all so far and with any weigh in today.

Hi Everyone,

Gorgeous day here where I am, sun is shining today is the start of my day 7 and feeling really positive. There is always a difference of between 2lbs in weight am / pm for me so I am going with the PM heavier weight would this be right?

Will WI tonight to see my total loss over the last week but I definitely feel a difference - I am loving this diet.

Good luck today everyone, remember WE CAN DO IT.,

hi again! everyone sounds very focused today including me which is a good start to the week! Just had my first shake and already been at work 4 hrs, doesn't time fly when your having fun........... Finish at 4 today as i have an appointment for botox ready for my holiday :) wishing you all a great afternoon drinking lots of water, will be back later x

Morning all

For the first time I am feeling low today although not tempted to cheat, just low. TOTM, I am prone to migraines at this time and had one yesterday, still feeling the after affects this morning. Got 2nd WI tonight but not hopeful because of TOTM.

Sorry to sound so miserable, most unlike me.

Hope everyone else is having a good day and good luck with any WIs.

Georgie
x

Hope the weigh in's go well Nicola and Georgie.

Sorry you're not feeling well Georgie, hope you're better soon.

2 litres down here, holding out for my first pack until lunchtime tho :)

K xxx

Back