hour by hour Monday 20th Aug

im on day 7 as well. After a very jittery 1st week ( is it worth it, is it the right thing to do etc. I am now firmly sorted as to what Im doing.

I discussed with my cdc about the inoculations and she recommended AAM for now.

So last night I had a bit of chicken with a couple of dry fried mushrooms. i was stuffed, and was all i could manage to shove the last shake down. ( knew I needed to cos of the vits etc)

Today then I am at work, wasnt hungry at all this moring so just had my first shake now ( capuucinno - hot , at my desk :D) and am 1.5litres of water done. Certainly is getting much easier to drink the water now, I did 6 litres yesterday!! :D

Ive decided that the best thing for me to do is
shake in the moring
shake divided into 2 for lunch 1.45 & pm "snack" 3.30
then half a shake when I get home and take dog for long walk ,
then meal
then half a shake befroe bed

Off for my official 1st Wi tonight, on sat when i went to pick up some more shakes, I know I lost 3 lbs, may be i will have lost a bit more- I dont know. Im not really bothered by weight, im more bothered by how I look. my partner cant beleve the differnece already and actually neither can i.

Couldnt sit still last night, was so full of beans i jsut couldnt slob like usual ( after carb overloaded dinners) and was up and down at the mirror- and cleaning like mad :D

feeling well chuffed, not hungry, and better, not doubting!!

getting littler L xx

Hi Guys,

Well first morning back at work has flown by... I have realised though that I hate this place with a passion which isn't good.

I'm really missing DS and hated dropping him off this morning at Holiday Club... Tears from both of us this morning. I felt phsically sick walking round home at 6:30am with the thought of work...

I'm doing OK on CD - have had one Tetra and 1.5L of still water with S/Berry... hopefully flushing away all the naughties yesterday...!!!

Got to get focused and back on track.

WI tonight and if I haven't put on I'll be amazed... just have to deal with it and get focused for my next goal... I'll be upset if by next week I'm not in the 13's...

Good luck everyone for today... hope everyone has good WI results today - especially everyone who's completed their first week...

Hope everyone who's feeling down or low get's some motivation from here today - I've certainly needed it over the last couple of days...

H xx

Hi Guys,

Well first morning back at work has flown by... I have realised though that I hate this place with a passion which isn't good.

I'm really missing DS and hated dropping him off this morning at Holiday Club... Tears from both of us this morning. I felt phsically sick walking round home at 6:30am with the thought of work...

I'm doing OK on CD - have had one Tetra and 1.5L of still water with S/Berry... hopefully flushing away all the naughties yesterday...!!!

Got to get focused and back on track.

WI tonight and if I haven't put on I'll be amazed... just have to deal with it and get focused for my next goal... I'll be upset if by next week I'm not in the 13's...

Good luck everyone for today... hope everyone has good WI results today - especially everyone who's completed their first week...

Hope everyone who's feeling down or low get's some motivation from here today - I've certainly needed it over the last couple of days...

H xx

Hannah, I'm really feeling for you right now...did you read my post to you on yesterdays thread?? If not...go read it...I hated where I worked and had diaorea most mornings and the Sunday evening was horrendous...I really feel for you. It must be so hard taking your DS to holiday school too :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: lots of hugs to you. I think it's so much worse when you know that there are many other things that you want to do like spend time with your DS and also Mother Funkers, Just think hun, you will soon be your own boss, scary but THRILLING and exciting too. It will take off for you and you will be so sucessful with it....it won't be long hun....next Summers holidays may be sooooo different to this. I hope you don't feel too low hun. I really feel for you. Eventually when my DD is in school I will go back to work...have no clue where yet but have a couple of years to think about it. I just hope I like it, couldnt bare to go back to the churning stomach and crying before going to work..... I WON'T be doing that again, you get one life and need to be as happy as possible hence why we are all losing weight ...I take my hat off to you for getting your own business up and running. Mother Funkers sounds great.

Lots of hugs and warm wishes to you today hun.... xx sj xx

Morning all

For the first time I am feeling low today although not tempted to cheat, just low. TOTM, I am prone to migraines at this time and had one yesterday, still feeling the after affects this morning. Got 2nd WI tonight but not hopeful because of TOTM.

Sorry to sound so miserable, most unlike me.

Hope everyone else is having a good day and good luck with any WIs.

Georgie
x

Hi Georgie

Sorry you are feeling so low today. I too get headaches at TOTM and it's not pleasant!

Hope you feel better soon.

Morning all

For the first time I am feeling low today although not tempted to cheat, just low. TOTM, I am prone to migraines at this time and had one yesterday, still feeling the after affects this morning. Got 2nd WI tonight but not hopeful because of TOTM.

Sorry to sound so miserable, most unlike me.

Hope everyone else is having a good day and good luck with any WIs.

Georgie
x

HIYA SWEETIE :hug99:

TOTM is a nightmare most of the tme for me. I feel for you hun.

It's great that you have no plans to cheat though. My very first day on CD was also my day one on TOTM so it was a real test for me...especially as getting into ketosis was horrible for me....but I did it and I'm made up that I did...and you should be so proud of yourself for sticking with CD when you feel so rough. Do you take anything to ease your migrain?? My Mum gets Mirgraines all of the time:( and can have them for days at a time. I get headaches and nightmare period pains so I use 600mg IBUPROFEN which help a lot.

I hope you are feeling better soon hun...maybe you should rest as much as you can today. Do you work hun??

xx sj xx:character00238:

Hi All!!

Another good day, i weighed this morning and i have now lost 12 pounds, 3 of them yesterday which is just amazing.

I'm feeling really into this now and i'm so excited that i'm losing this weight so quickly, its fab.

Don't have my weigh in until Thursday so i'm sure i will be just over the stone mark in a week

Hi all
Have been to the gym, had some peace and quiet away from the children too!:D Felt great today. I had a good nights sleep last night and it has really made a difference. I burned nearly 400 calories :eek: :D Roll on wednesday when I go back!!!
Am up to 2 litres of water and one sachet so far today!
Hows everyone else doing?

4lb loss on AAM week & TOTM

hiya folks...

I have weighed in at 13stones & 9lbs today which makes me very happy as I have now lost 2stones and 1lb. I want to be 9stone 7lbs so I have another....4 stones and 2lbs to go til goal weight.

I am 5ft 5" (a tiny bit under) and am still wearing my 20's :mad:
I have not tried any of my 18's on for a couple of weeks as I am so dissapointed when they don't fit me. I carry the majority of my excess weight around my middle hence why I have had countless comments about me being pregnant when I'm not.

'they' whoever 'they' are...reckon 10 to 14lbs is a dress size...so I hope to be a size 14 MAXIMUM by our hols in November. That is what I hope for...i'll try not to be tooo dissapointed if I'm not. But must think positive.

I may start my own diary thread, it will be nice to look back on when I finally lose this excess weight and get back to the real me...I may even dig out some pictures of me when I was slim....lol, will have to check out the hairstyles first LOL...yes...I think I'll start one today...was gonna do a video diary and didnt get around to it...shame really.

sorry to go on....this should really be in my diary.

xx sj xx

I hope you're all getting on ok today... good luck for weigh ins...xxxx

Hi guys

Not been on here for a while because I had a really manic week at work and did some seriously long hours. Enjoying a well earned day off today though. I'm off to my weigh in soon so fingers crossed.

Congratulations on some great losses this week!!! Good luck on your weigh in later Hannah.

Sophia Jo, what a great loss for your aamw! I'm a week behind you so it's reassuring to see it can be done. Do you mind telling me what you were eating? I'm quite scared about doing it!!

Hi all
Have been to the gym, had some peace and quiet away from the children too!:D Felt great today. I had a good nights sleep last night and it has really made a difference. I burned nearly 400 calories :eek: :D Roll on wednesday when I go back!!!
Am up to 2 litres of water and one sachet so far today!
Hows everyone else doing?

Spooks, you are doing fabulous....did you used to go to the gym before starting CD?? I wanted to join a gym but worried coz i'm so unfit and still very much overweight...with back problems etc... I'm worried that I may injure myself or callapse with only having 400 cals a day... I was planning on just taking it easy at first, even if I just walked briskly on the treadmill. It's £25 per month for a very local gym that my hubby uses and it usually pretty empty :D so I've very tempted to join.

advice from you would be great...
cheers hun
keep up the great work xx sj xx

Half way through the day..1 shake down, struggling a bit with the water today:tear_drop::tear_drop:, probably because it's cold and dull.:mad: Had a couple of hot ones with S.berry to warm me up.

Everyone is doing very well, good luck with weigh in's later.
I am back in at work from 6pm this eve..so won't be on much tonight :cry::cry::cry:

Keep at it everyone.....XX

woohoo... well done SJ. You are a star. thats a great weight loss for 5 weeks, you are doing great.

cheers Sam :hug99: you are doing super duper yourself!!!:party0019:

i just went onto your diary...I love your pictures....you can REALLY see the difference...IF I MAY SAY....YOU LOOK QUITE A LOT YOUNGER SAM...you look like a different person (this is all meant in a positive way).
Excess weight really ages us...we all know that... any you my dear have lost 10 years :character00238: xx sj xx

sophiajo well done 4lb loss is great, 2st in 5wks is bloomin brill babe really chuffed for u :clap:

cheers Saff....ooooh looking at your current weight...I can't wait to get back into the 10's sweetie...you have done brilliantly. I hope you are having a good day hun.

xx sj xx

hi guy s glad everyone s doing ok well done sj on your loss thats fab, just want some advice really when i first started ss i came on my totm and it lasted 3 weeks i stopped for about a week and a half and have started again this morning ,it s really getting my down and do know what i m gonna do ,i did have the coil fitted but that was about 6 months ago it has always been fine up until now ,sorry to be all down when everyone else is so upbeat

Hi everyone

I'm at work - feels very strange after having a week off.

Making my way through a 2 litre bottle of water and a pack of trident chewing gum. I am seriously addicted to the stuff - I eat the whole packet in one go!

Hannah - just read your thread in yesterdays hour by hour. Get back on it today woman! I am sure you will find it much easier being back at work. Although I am not advocating people should cheat, sometimes I think it's good to give the ol' body a shock and rev the metabolism up again. I'm missing my little one today as well, it was so lovely having a whole week with him and I feel really lonely today!

Oh well, back to work.

Keep strong everyone

Chat later
xxx

cheers Sam :hug99: you are doing super duper yourself!!!:party0019:

i just went onto your diary...I love your pictures....you can REALLY see the difference...IF I MAY SAY....YOU LOOK QUITE A LOT YOUNGER SAM...you look like a different person (this is all meant in a positive way).
Excess weight really ages us...we all know that... any you my dear have lost 10 years :character00238: xx sj xx

THanks so much SJ. I am disgusted with myself that I let myself get so big. 4 years of being a pub landlady and eating and drinking too much did me no favours at all! So since moving home to brum this year I decided that now was the time to make the effort to finally do something. I do have bad days but on the whole I am positive about this. I can NEVER let myself get into that state again. Those pics will be a constant reminder of how disgusting I was.

Back