Hour by Hour Saturday 8th Sept

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
GOOD MORNING!

I am over the moon I have lost 3.5 lbs YES!!!!!:):D:):D

Busy day today I am going to treat myself this morning by having my nails done. And having my eyelashes tinted...any thing to improve them.;)

Hope everyone has a brilliant day...Sun is shining Birds are singing, what more could you ask for.

Catch you later

XXX

Good morning, its a lovely morning here in Basildon aswell! I adore getting my nails done, its such a pampering treat.

Its my first weekend on CD and i have been a bit worried as it seems much easier to cope when im at work, but ive woke up feeling positive, saying that i keep on having dreams in which i eat and then realise i shouldnt, ive had them every night since i started CD on Monday and even a few nights before, how strange.

Anyway Hubby has just left for his driving test, so i have my fingers crossed for him. Not got much planned today, might get stuck into the gardening to keep me occupied.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Good Morning Maggie, enjoy your beauty treatments and congrats on the 3.5lb.

Hi Sarah, good luck for your first weekend. You can do it. Just keep busy and keep glugging the water and whatever you do, dont give in to food. Hope hubby passes his driving test.

I had a really hungry day yesterday but managed not to eat. Will be kept busy today with a secondary school open day for DD1 and a second viewing on a house that we might buy. Got work this evening as well...

Have a great day everyone

Good morning all!
Well done Maggie!!
Have a busy day again today (surprise surprise!) I am off to the gym to start. Hubby got a Limo driving job this afternoon so got to get him sorted out with his suit.
Need to go to supermarket, shopping for a tracksuit for oldest daughter... and various other bits!
Managed 4 1/2 litres of water again yesterday.. hoping for the same today or maybe a bit extra :D
Catch you all when my feet touch the ground again!!

Hey everyone. First day of my 790 restart today.

Have a busy day too. Got my sons riding lesson and my daughters ballet lesson to be taxi for, then i'm off riding and then it's off to my mums for a BBQ. Have just rung her to tell her to make me a nice green salad and that i wont be having any burgers or trifle. :( LOL not bothered though as i am excited to lose my weight!

Sounds like everyone is going to be busy today - or at least try to keep busy so the old chatterbox doesnt make us slip! Good luck everyone. Stay strong. x

Morning all

Feeling very jolly today for some reason!

Well done Maggie, so thrilled for you on your 3.5lbs. Don't get me started on nails, I am obsessed it is the one part of me I always look after and pamper I do my own and have a special box dedicated to all my polishes and treatments. My favourite stuff is OPI as it lasts and lasts without chipping - enjoy your pampering!

Sarah, weekends can be more of a challenge but keep yourself busy, posting on Minis helps and you will get through it. Fingers crossed for your hubby's driving test - let us know how he gets on.

Sam very well done on resisting yesterday, perhaps there was something in the air as I too was very hungry yesterday. Hope you enjoy the open day and oooh how exciting moving house, I love viewings sounds awful but nosing round other people's houses!

Nicky, do you ever sit down??!! Always soo busy, good for you, have a great day.

Good luck on your restart Boofaloo!

Georgie
x

Morning and hello everyone!

I'm new here so thought maybe this might be a good thread to introduce myself onto. I know of spooky from another forum and she is the one who directed me over here.

I'm now on day 6 and have no idea about weight loss because I must be the only person ever to start without weighing themselves first. My counsellor is coming over next Thursday so I'll get weighed then. I started using a stash of products from earlier in the year when I tried this but failed miserably. I'm already doing better by 4 days.

Had a date last night and managed to not screw up the diet so I'm very pleased with myself!

Today will be a quiet one but I have done fine so far with cravings etc so fingers crossed there is no fall off the wagon!

Hope everyone has a great day!

BG x

hi everyone, there seems to be a really positive mood in the forum today! im feeling quite pleased with myself as for various reasons i was all alone last night with no one to talk to and my chatterbox nearly drove me mental telling me to go get a pizza and pig out in front of the tv. i thought of nothing but pizza from half 6 until approx half 10 last night. i was determined not ot give in though but i got so frustrated i was on the point of crying my eyes out. last night just highlighted to me how much i use crap food like pizza as a comfort, cos i was lonely and feeling rather abandoned. and i had realised that i wasnt hungry at all, i just wanted crap food to feel comforted. anyway to cut a long story short....i didnt have any crap food!!! woohoo!! stuck to the plan 100% and feel a lot better for it. i also look a lot better for it as i went for a shower to distract myself and ended up exfoliating and moisturising and self-tanning nearly every inch of myself! also painted my toenails and straightened my hair so looking quite dapper at the mo!!

sorry this was a bit of a rant folks, but just had to get it all down!

Thats sounds good delli - a complete pampering session.

I'm struggling at the moment - not hungry but could eat lots of stuff! Need to get busy. Havent drunk any water yet either so must get onto that.

Dont feel like riding now - have no energy and just want to get a bath and paint my nails (i'm blaming that on everyone here talking about nails!! lol)
Cant let my friend down so had better get off my butt. See yo uall alter. x

Good morning all... feeling great, i've lost 3 lb... Maggie well done on ur 3.5 loss. Well.. off shopping now, speak later.

Morning all,

I'm feeling fab this morning. The sun is shining in Glasgow so I'm off out a big walk with pram! Also Alex's new nursery stuff came from next today so pretty soon I can get decorating!!
Have a great day all!! :D

xx

Afternoon Folks just popping in to sayb Hi..back from by pampering session..nails look great.

Glad everyone is really positive today, a happy thread.

dashing out in a mo, must have my shake before I go...try never to go food shopping (for hubby) hungry or else I will buy things I shouldn't.

Have a brill afternoon catch you all later.

Mxx

Afternoon all

Well after a lazy morning I finally decided to dust of some of the old exercise equipment and give it a bash. I did twenty mins brisk walking on my glider and only managed 72 steps (1.5 mins) on my lateral stepper which is shockingly bad but hopefully will improve if I keep it up. Aiming for every other day so here's to a new fitter me!

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon.

Georgie
x

Day 2 for me and I am sooooo hungry I could eat a horse.

I have had a soup and a shake and 3 liters of water so far. Saving my hot choc for nearer bedtime.

On the plus side my headache has gone and I don't feel so tired today. Hopefully by tomorrow/Monday I should be in Ketosis and feel loads better.

Sue *who is still chanting "I can do this"*

Ps
I only see my CDC every 2 weeks, so shall I weigh myself before then or wait and have a big suprise? Decisions, Decisions!!

Well hubby didnt pass his driving test, poor thing, he got one major and 4 minors, i have my fingers crossed for his next try.
Today so far hasnt been as bad as i expected, i popped into town this morning and that sucked, all the food smells and lovely cakes looking at me from the bakers window, but i resisted and came home to a banana shake.
Although im not hungry apart from the occasional pang i fell as though im obsessed with food at the moment, it seems that its always in my thoughts and even my dreams as i mentioned earlier!

Right im off to make hubbys dinner.

Have a great evening everyone xx

Hi everyone, well done on the weight loss Maggie. Bet ya feel great. YOu too Linda ( I posted on your thread ).

I hope all the newbies are feeling ok, it is tough but worth it.

I too seem to think about food a lot, actually maybe not so much now but in the beginning I did, I still have occassions when I'm almost tearing my hair out wanting to eat everything in sight and up to now I've got through those times, my minimins friends help me out when I need them (thanks guys).

Hannah, where you hiding today??
I'm missing Fingers Crossed too, sad that she has to stop for a while :cry:

I know I don't post half as much as I used to but I still love the daily, it's fandabbydozy. :D

OOOOhhhhh forgot to say.... I weighed myself this morning, shouldn't have as my Weigh Day is Monday, anyways, I've been excited and hoping that the next time I got on the scales I would be in the 12 st bracket and guess what...... I AM 12st 13lbs. wAAAHOOOOO. I'll still weigh myself on my official WI day and post my results on the challenge threads, but YAY...I'M IN THE 12'S :D I wonder if I'll ever say that and mean the dress size??? I do hope so :D

Right folks, I'll love ya and leave ya for now, really need the loo and lots of sleep.

Hey Georgie, how ya diddlin hun?? It's nice to look after your nails, I also like OPI, although, I have to admit, after growing my nails since the start of CD (I'm a nail biter) I have gone for gold on them over the past week, they have allll gone :cry: I am soooooo missing them. I did actually catch my little girl with them a few times even though they weren't megga long, so maybe it's best for now to keep them short:eek:
At least I don't bite my toe nails eh???? :crazy: :giggle: :giggle: I'll leave you with that ever so pleasant thought.

night night me hearties xx sj xx ooooooh arrrrr;)

Hi SJ

Strangely enough I am a nail biter as well, I find that if I break one I've had it and I will systematically chew them all off but as long as I can keep them all intact I'm okay - weird or what. Anyway I think biting your nails is very forgiveable when you have done so well on CD!! Thrilled you have made it into the 12's, it's great when you hit those mini milestones.

Sleep well.

Gx

Hi SJ

Strangely enough I am a nail biter as well, I find that if I break one I've had it and I will systematically chew them all off but as long as I can keep them all intact I'm okay - weird or what. Anyway I think biting your nails is very forgiveable when you have done so well on CD!! Thrilled you have made it into the 12's, it's great when you hit those mini milestones.

Sleep well.

Gx

SNAP!!! if one goes, they all have to go :eek: lol

NIGHT NIGHT HUN, SLEEP TIGHT XX SJ XX

Back