HOUR BY HOUR Tue 4th Sept

Maz35

Morning all!
Hope we are all well today. I'm at my desk with my first litre of water, only 3 more early mornings until my hols! Getting excited now :)
I made it through ss yesterday and then was informed last night I shouldn't be doing ss so very confused now? Think I'll stick it out for the next 3 days and then chat to my CDC when i get back from my holiday.
Good luck if anyone is getting weighed today :)
Have a great day
M x

Hi Maz

3 more days, whohoo! Not that you're counting or anything lol!

I did read about your SSing dilemma yesterday. I would chat to your CDC before doing anything. I know that it's not the "correct" way on CD to SS beyond BMI 25, but on LL you can until you've lost all your weight. I wouldn't worry too much babes x.

GOOD MORNING SWEETIE..

I've been up since 5.50am, been having a nosey at some other threads. How ya diddlin darlin, got loads of screamin kids around your feet yet?? I am right in thinking you run a nursery??

I did the NNEB when I left school but actually didnt complete the course, I changed to Business & Finance, and secretarial studies instead, that's where I met my Husband....15 years ago!!!!:eek:

About your food hun, I don't want to sound like I know what I'm talking about COS I DON'T but I think eating before you go away is because your body won't know what's hit it when you get to Mexico. I don't know if there would be any consiquences but didnt one of the cdc's say you may be ill. Hun, you don't want that. I still lost on add a meal week you know, most of us do, so if you did that you'd still lose before going away. Please don't think I'm being bossy, it's up to you darlin of course but I only have your interests at heart. Why not start a thread to find out what other people have done before they went away, that way you'll get various oppinions, not just that of cdc's, who I think are great by the way and very helpful (just incase you're reading this). But info. from all walks of CD would be good.

I'm gonna start one myself soon, find out if anyone went to DLP recently and where they ate and what they ate. grrrrowl.... that was my tummy hun, I missed a pack again last night, and only had about 1 lt of water yesterday...it's a wonder i don't collapse I tell ya.

Hun, I better scedaddle..I'm taking up most of the this thread space lol :D

Have a fabby day Maz, take care now. xx sj xx

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ELSE :D

Morning Maz..You are up and about early. The advice you have been given is correct, you really shouln't be SSing. Your CDC should really know better and is not giving you the correct info. you do really need to be working up the other plans by now. Hope you can sort it out with her. How long before you see your C again?:rolleyes:

I am well into this week and still as positive as ever. Find it strange when I was faffing about for so long falling on and off the wagon.. One day something just clicks and I say YES!! I will do it this time. I haven't been tempted at all this week, so hoping for a much better weight loss than last. Need to meet my Sept Target and head for 3st by Chrismas too.:rolleyes:

Good luck one and all with any weigh ins today..just going for my 1st litre of the day, managed 5 yesterday.:tear_drop:

Keep glugging and have a good day.
Take Care:)
XX

I'm up and ready yo get at em today (gosh I hope it lasts all day).

Although I am faced with a dilemma this evening. It's my Dad's birthday today and my Mum is cooking a lovely meal for the family. They are having steak on a crouton (and lots of other nice things) but luckily I don't eat red meat so she's got me some herb chicken from M&S. The trouble is that there is also lots of other nice things like garlic mushrooms for starter and garlic bread, which I just know when faced with on the table I won't be able to resist.

Should I just enjoy and get back on the wagon tomorrow or be evangelic and miserable. Oh what a choice!!!!

Good Morning Sarah,

we must have posted at the same time.

OOOOhhh it's a cold one here today.

I hope you have a great day hun.

catch ya later xx sj xx

Morning all!
Just a quick post from me, getting ready to send daughter no.1 back to school!

Am working on my last 6 pounds to goal today, I think I may move up to 1000 plan seeing as its only a bit left to lose..

I managed only 3 litres of water yesterday, so must do better today!

The extra walking today should help too, I will be doing 2 hours walking each school day!:eek:

Have a good day all, see you later X

I'm up and ready yo get at em today (gosh I hope it lasts all day).

Although I am faced with a dilemma this evening. It's my Dad's birthday today and my Mum is cooking a lovely meal for the family. They are having steak on a crouton (and lots of other nice things) but luckily I don't eat red meat so she's got me some herb chicken from M&S. The trouble is that there is also lots of other nice things like garlic mushrooms for starter and garlic bread, which I just know when faced with on the table I won't be able to resist.

Should I just enjoy and get back on the wagon tomorrow or be evangelic and miserable. Oh what a choice!!!!

Sarah hun, you must take the miserable option hun, surely you will come out of ketosis if you don't??? And do you remember how ill you felt gettin into it? Maybe you were ok, if so, then I guess you could be a little naughty...WHAT AM I SAYING.....NNOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT. we have to be strong, this will help us when we're faced with other treats and temptations, think long and hard about it Sarah. Not only are we on cd to lose weight but also to re-train our minds that we don't HAVE TO EAT naughty things, we can resist them and we can eat them in moderation when we're at goal.

tHERE, i'VE TOLD YA :D I hope you can resist hun. xx sj xx

good morning Maggie and Spooky.

omg, just 6lbs to go hun, Spooky you have done great. And those 2 hours walking will do you the world of good too. Will it be brisk walking or same pace as small kids walking?? Either way it should help get your last 6 off hun. Will you still be posting here when you're done?? I really hope so. It's lovely to get new members onto the daily but I do hope that the old bunch keep in touch too. I don't post as often as I used to, more because my little girl has been going to bed really late and I've been falling asleep with her in the evenings. I usually have my ME TIME when she's in bed. I really aught to get our old routine back and sorted.

have a great day people :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
xx sj xx

Thanks for advice everyone, will ss until i go away and the chat to my CDC when i return. If the truth be told i haven't managed a full week of ss in the last month so i certainley won't be ill when I eat and I'm a tee total so won't drink anything apart from water so that should make it easier. will keep you all posted on my return :)

Hi SJ

I know that you are so right! But (big but) I really don't know if I will be able to resist later. I might just have to go for damage control :(. We'll see, but whatever happens later I won't beat myself up for it!

I best get to work, I'm running so late!

have a great day sweetie,

damaged limitation sounds good, and yep, certainly don't beat yourself up afterwards hun, xx sj xx ttfn

hello all,
i'm going to join your little supportive bunch as i start today. Will be CDing, 2 packs & a meal, till my packs runn out & then moving onto Slimfast cos i can't afford CD anymore :(.
1st coffee down & preparing kids to go back to school
xx

hello all,
i'm going to join your little supportive bunch as i start today. Will be CDing, 2 packs & a meal, till my packs runn out & then moving onto Slimfast cos i can't afford CD anymore :(.
1st coffee down & preparing kids to go back to school
xx

Good Morning hun

Look out for offers online for slim fast...ie. check out Tesco and Asda online etc... I'm sure Tesco had an offer on recently but maybe over now but still worth checking every couple of days.

Also, do you have any BARGAIN stores near you like HOME BARGAINS, or even BODY CARE?? I went into Body Care recently and they had the ready made cans there cheaper than the likes of Boots.

If I see any on offer on my travels i'll PM you.

xx sj xx

muffin I'll pm you with what I just found on slim fast products. xx sj xx

Good morning girls,
Well i didnt manage my normal 4-5ltrs yet again yesterday but did have 3 3/4ltrs so not to bad. But did cheat last night am not gonna beat myself up over it but does mean i have had some food 2 days running!!! i did post sundays cheat on the sunday thread i had gone out longer than i thought i were gonna be and we ended up at my sisters and hadnt taken a soup with me!!!, yesterday was my sons 15th birthday and my mum n dad done a bbq at theres and i ate!! (chicken breast n salad then a v small bit birthday cake and v small bit triffle), but as said not gonna beat myself up over it as i am not normally one to cheat since being on cd, and back to being 100% good today!!.
good to see you back on here sj hope your little girl is better after being poorly the other day babe
good luck for any weigh-ins today

Muffintop: oooops, sorry hun, can't pm you, I think you need to post more so here is what I just found for you.

TESCO have offers on until 11th Sept.

SMOOTHIES GONE DOWN FROM £1.18 to 95p

SOUPS GONE DOWN FROM £1.25 to 95p

BOOTS

Have offers like 15% off bulk buy products.

and also the £4.99 tubs of powder is3 for 2 at the moment.

I hope this helps you hun. xx sj xx

Good morning girls,
Well i didnt manage my normal 4-5ltrs yet again yesterday but did have 3 3/4ltrs so not to bad. But did cheat last night am not gonna beat myself up over it but does mean i have had some food 2 days running!!! i did post sundays cheat on the sunday thread i had gone out longer than i thought i were gonna be and we ended up at my sisters and hadnt taken a soup with me!!!, yesterday was my sons 15th birthday and my mum n dad done a bbq at theres and i ate!! (chicken breast n salad then a v small bit birthday cake and v small bit triffle), but as said not gonna beat myself up over it as i am not normally one to cheat since being on cd, and back to being 100% good today!!.
good to see you back on here sj hope your little girl is better after being poorly the other day babe
good luck for any weigh-ins today

Hi sweetheart, aaaaawww thanks for asking about my little girl. I had to take her to the doctors yesterday morning, she was covered in a terrible rash...GP thinks although it looks like a measels rash she is pretty sure it's an allergic reaction, which makes sence as I swapped laundry detergent recently, thank goodness she's not been bothered by the rash or I'd have felt even more guilty :(

Tara darlin, you are right not to beat yourself up about your minor blip, drawer a line under it and move on, well done you. You've done brilliantly and don't let that little hic up stop you from getting to goal. You're doing great with the water hun, I used to be great with it but yesterday I wouldnt be surprised if I only had a litre.:eek:

Have a great day sweetie.

xx sj xx

Thanks sj just gonna make sure i do good with my water intake today to help flush it all through!!!!but a big line is drawn under last 2 days

as for your dd sj am glad to hear her rash isnt bothering her heres a :hug99: for her but am sure you have given her plenty while she has been poorly. I had the same thing happen to my son when he was about 6 mths old, my washing machine had broke so my mum was doing my washing, and he ended up being coverd in a rash and i panicked thought it was something really bad ended up taking him to A&E as it didnt seem to go and got told by a doc there that it was a reaction to laundry detergant!!!!! :doh:

Back