Hour by hour Tues 6th November

Maz.... oh my darling maz.... we've been in this together almost from the start... do you remember our first conversation where I was on my high horse as hadn't cheated in a month! God I wish I could get back to that! How did you do it??? You are looking stunning though mate and will feel great wandering round the big apple looking foxy!

xx[/quote]

ahh bless ya, you are a sweetie :) It suddenly dawned on me i was almost back to where i started and i was actually dreading going to NewYork :( I really didn't want to go because i felt so awful about how i looked so i thought i'd better get on with as i had no choice about NY! Its booked and paid for and i go on Monday :) I'm not even near where i was for my brothers wedding in august (still a stone away :() but it could be much worse!
Now you young lady! You have lost so much so you really need to be much less harse with yourself! When the time is right it will 'click' again and until then stop beating yourself up, it doesn't help and if anything it made it worse for me! I was beginning to HATE me and that's awful! We are human and we have good days and bad days so lets celebrate the good days and forget the bad!
Ok, lecture over, you know where i am x

you're a star hun! Who cares if you are the same as your bros wedding you are still a stunner and have still lost 13lbs!!! it could be worse you could have not lost that 13lbs and then you'd have something to moan about when you go!

You are gonna have a fab time! I want all photos posted on face book as soon as you get back!

Maz - you stop beating yourself up hun! Lucylu is right - you are still 13lbs down and shrinking. It's not like you've gained it all back and chucked the towel in completely!! C'mon Mrs, head in the right place - you're doing a great job and you'll be back down in no time ;)

As for you Lucylu - stop being harsh on yourself too! You just need everything to click back into place and you'll be back on your way. Take it one day at a time and focus on making it to the end of each day. You'll be back on track in no time xx

Finally, I'm on Day 3.
Hopefully from here it should get a little easier.
I'm splitting my packs into 6 today. So far it's working well. I found the gaps between meals really, really difficult. This method helps.

Tuesday hour by hour.

well done for getting to day 3....it will get easier. Use whatever method that is good for you, and splitting the packs is a good way of getting thro the day..

Hope you are all having a great afternoon......on my 3 rd litre of water, and 1 shake down so far.

Are you feeling better Dobbie?
You are doing great Maz, stick with it and you will soon see the finishing post..

I'm still lurking. Am hungry and very very tired. Early night tonight I think. I've had 2 and a half litres of water and 2 shakes now. Only an hour and a quarter and then I can go home.

I try and leave all my shakes as long as I can... I find I am fine with just ware during the day and then it gives me something to do in the evening rather than eat!!! Just the way I try and do it! I am just on 2nd litre of water! Have been slaking today!

Hey HM - I'm getting better thanks hun, hoping to be right as rain tomoz ;)

Thanks hun. I hate being ill - nothing worse than feeling sorry for yourself is there!! LOL!!

Dobbie, can I just ask how much weight you have lost on th CD?? because 9st 8 is so unimaginable to me!!! Where you bigger than that to begin with?

Sorry to ask the question just that I started off weighing 15st and would even now LOVE to be 9st!!!

Am also really bored at the moment as have nothing to do at work at the moment!

Evening all,
had a good day today, on 790 and enjoying the quorn sausages! need to pick up the water intake but plenty of time to get back on track yet. WI is on sat, am quietly optimistic.

xx

Back