HOUR BY HOUR Wednesday 22nd Aug

It's 1.50pm now and I am just about to get on with my pm jobs, but feeling rubbish and could eat a horse................ (well perhaps not a horse....)

Any way the weather is so horrible, it is dreadful. Wind, rain, cold....... Could be winter.

I've drank 3 litres of water already.

There are some really positive posts on here today which is great to read....

Luv Chitty

Afternoon everyone. late on today as I have been working since 5:30 this morning. Finished now for the day...:)
Very windy wet and cold here too, lights on in the house as it's so dark.:raincloud::raincloud:
Still doing ok SSing for 3rd week..don't get weighed until Sat am...hoping for at least 3 or 4 this week, been 100% good.

Everyone seems very positive today dispite the gloomy weather, Just had a Cranberry bar and another litre of water. :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good luck all with WI's...

XXX

Hello

Altho I am not starting until tomorrow - thought I would pop on.

It is roasting here - abs gorg outside. Lots of t shirts and shorts around.

Finally feels like summer - even tho it was freezing yesterday!

Really wanted to buy some new clothes at lunch - but wont and cant! Need to feel better about myself first!!

xxx

Cor Kaz where do you live! You must have the only sun of the dsay, grey and drizzly today here - but took the dog out for a long walk in the rain. had to be done!

Im feeling really good - went to have my jabs at the GP, and they made me get weighed- 10s 5 now :D which is a 4lb loss ( I think) since Monday night! So feeling well chuffed.

Feeling really brilliant adn full of beans, about to rearrange our bedroom and give it a vigorous blitz clean, should burn off some more cals :)

I am on the Isle of Man (altho hopefully not for too much longer :))

The beach is packed! v hot here - cant wait to finish work and sit outside and chill!

So looking forward to my meeting tonight - really up for this now

:):):):):):):)

I wish it was sunny here - absolutely C**P - the doors to the office have been rattling all day because of the wind... Oh to be in the Isle of Wight... :)

I'm doing ok just finishing my 3L of water off and having the 2nd part of my 2nd Tetra with hot water...

Had a look this afternoon on Le Redoute's website - I really do like the European fashion. I've lots of Size 16 to fit into when I've lost another stone but when I'm down to Size 14 I think I'll treat myself to an outfit from their Autumn/Winter Range...

Nothing more to add - just bored and want to go home - clock watching until 5:30pm :(

Oh! I'm seeing my DJ on Saturday night at the Trinity Rooms in Ipswich if anyone knows it - should it be a good night? He's doing a gig at the NASC Street Rod Nationals.... :rolleyes:

Hi guys...

Yes folks, I too have had glorious sunshine aaaaaaallllll day, we've been in all day too so it might as well have lashed down. :p

I have posted a new thread about doing aam continuously. Anyone do that??

I don't plan on cheating but have been quite hungry the last 2 days. I think I aught to split at least one of my tetras. I have my first one at lunch time, then have one at tea time, then have my last one not long before bed time. I just made pasta shapes in tomato sauce with wholemeal toast for my dd and I could have snatched it off her and ate it myself...but luckily for her I'm not that cruel :D lol

So, what to do?? I want to lose this bl**dy weight quickly so I don't really want to eat aam every day...any one do it every other day?? lol

sorry, enough about food, I could eat the 'under carriage of a low flying emu'!!!! Beat that one..lol :D ( I do have a worse one than that,and it would probably put everyone off wanting to eat at all, ha ha ha ha

xx sj xx

Hi everyone, at last I'm home! didn't finish until 5.30 and started at 6.45 this morning so not in the best mood now :( hope you all had a fab day, I got through another day and am actually looking forward to getting weighed Saturday!! (as long as i stay on SS until then!). going to chill out this evening so hope to catch up with some of you later x

Hi Folks................Sophia-Jo can you send some sunshine this way please, it it absoluting chukking it down here in St. Osyth. :raincloud:

Just had my 2nd shake, made the Cappucino hot with a tad extra coffee in...delicious!!:coffee: Think it will have to be a Tom soup later to warm me up. Refuse to put heating on in August.:mad:

on my 3rd litre of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: finding it hard as it is so cold. But will get it down. :)

Stay positive everyone you are all doing brilliantly and well done SJ for resisting dd dinner....:clap:

Thought I was doing great but had a couple of slices of pepper as dishing up DS's dinner - which again he didn't eat much of... I was in the bath whilst he ate so it was cold by the time I got out so it went straight in the bin.

Just glugging another half L of water so hopefully I'll wash pepper out of system - think I'll have a frozen Tetra later...

Everyone's doing so well...

Good Evening everyone - glad to see so many on here today.

Back from work now and playing with my little boy. He's had me sitting in his spiderman tent which is pretty small and then crawling through the tunnel (which is even smaller)! Luckily I didnt get stuck so I reckon I must be shrinking - lol

Joanne I hope you are feeling better now honey. I am just out of the other side of totm and I'm feeling so much better now. I think totm is much worse on CD - i felt so much more dizzier and generally run down.

Nicky you are doing so well with your exercise - i am impressed! How often do you go to the gym? Are you finding its helping with the toning up?

Tara - you're beating me now! I have my wi tomorrow but don't think i've lost anything at all - maybe a pound at best. :mad: Anyway, well done to you - i will try to catch u up again!

Sam glad to see you are back on track. You sound so positive - well done

Chitty - have you ever tried the decleor tanning treatment? I once had one done at a salon before a holiday and the result was fantastic. It was a really natural tan - much lighter than a st tropez.

Hannah - i am sure the slithers of pepper haven't caused too much of a problem. Just think, before we were on this diet a few slithers of pepper wouldn't have been an issue at all! I get in the same tizz over my extra veg I have every night which is quite funny because I always feel like i've been naughty. Never in my life before have I ever felt naughty about having an extra spoonful or two of broccoli!:D lol

Trudz enjoy the cinema honey. What you going to see? I haven't braved the cinema yet as I think i would find it extremely difficult to resist the popcorn or pic n mix.

SJ- lovely to see you as always. I found i was hungrier for at least 3 days following my aam week. However, i then got back into the SS but decided after that week i would go on to 790. i always knew that I wouldnt be able to do SS for more than 4 weeks or so so i really admire you and everybody else who can.

Hello to everyone else that I havent mentioned and well done to you all for keeping positive and focused.

I've had 2 and a half litres so far - cant seem to get over the 3 litre mark. Pretty tired after a busy day at work but now off until next Wednesday - yipppeee.

On Friday I'm having a past life regression session - going to try and see if i can recall any past life. Not quite sure why I have booked it - just thought it would be quite interesting!

xxx

Back