House of Horrors

I like your line!! You went out for a run though, you deserve brownie points for that ;)

I know it's easier said than done, but bay be try not to think too much on your Mam going away & if you're a bit lonely/low in the evenings, go and see or call one of your 2 friends you mentioned. OR, get one/both over fit a sleepover - you're never too old!!

I like your line!! You went out for a run though, you deserve brownie points for that ;)

I know it's easier said than done, but bay be try not to think too much on your Mam going away & if you're a bit lonely/low in the evenings, go and see or call one of your 2 friends you mentioned. OR, get one/both over fit a sleepover - you're never too old!!

Hmmmmmm that's not a bad idea at all girl!! I may just do that.. Or go cinema or call my sister.. Distraction will work!! Yeah I have enough to be doing but it's that relaxing hour before bed time that we catch up.. Ill just catch up with minimins instead :) xx

It's nice that you have such a close relationship with your mum, hope you get through it :)

I'm waiting for the moment when my brain clicks and I stand up and go yeeeaaahhhh!!! I'm back!! Bring it on b.i.t.c.h.e.s haha hopefully will be soon.. Going away for a night this sat with one of my besties so hopefully it's the break I need :)

Just fin working in a house and as usual the lady plied us with tea and biscuits and I thought bloody hell I'm not running my arse off later to get rid of these biscuits... So I halved a ginger nut with the dog haha xx

Ah that's nice, a night away - something to look forward to :)

Ha ha well done! Must be sooo hard to resist! Did you run?

Noooooo my day totally ended up going south yesterday.. Left work and cried the 20 minute journey home, cried for a further 10 mins before going home.. Made no dinner, told the two girls there was a cooked chicken in the microwave and some bread rolls, to fend for themselves for the day!! Ended up eating a packet of taytos, packet of hunky dorys, 7 cadburys fingers, a purple snack, half a twirl, went to pub had 3 cans of cider, smoked 15 cigarettes..( off them 9 weeks) after pub made a bread roll with real butter and chicken... Only exercise I got was bicep curls when stuffing my face!!! That has to be by far my worst day in a long time!! But on the plus side I think it was the blowout I needed... I've been telling the girls I'm due a cry for the last few weeks, could feel it coming on!! Off work today so in no rush to get up at all...xx

Oh no :(

I think you need to draw another line

Hope you have a better day today, this may seem like a stupid question & may be I missed something, but do you know what's upsetting you so much? I guess your mum going away is a trigger. Obviously I know hardly anything about you so I hope I don't come across as a busy body, but I think may be you need to try & find out what's really getting you down...

Take care hon :)

Oh no but at least it was only one day, just dust yourself off and start again you might not have done much damage on the scales hopefully. Hope you are feeling better after the good cry

Oh no :(

I think you need to draw another line

Hope you have a better day today, this may seem like a stupid question & may be I missed something, but do you know what's upsetting you so much? I guess your mum going away is a trigger. Obviously I know hardly anything about you so I hope I don't come across as a busy body, but I think may be you need to try & find out what's really getting you down...

Take care hon :)

Yeah I drew another one haha.. I know what triggered it yeah, pure feelings of abandonment! My mam going and not seeing Pa until Sunday and him being sick and not understanding and me still slightly hormonal... Arranged to see a counsellor tomorrow,just to make sure there are no other issues.. took today off work and cooked up a bloody storm... Housework songs blaring and me happy out.. Cooked loads but ate very little, only had 15 points today, made a dinner but haven't eaten it yet, just not feeling hungry... How's your last few days been xx

Oh no but at least it was only one day, just dust yourself off and start again you might not have done much damage on the scales hopefully. Hope you are feeling better after the good cry

Thanks!! Feel loads better today.. Think it was just what I needed.. Haven't eaten much today as think I'm still full haha xx

Sorry to hear about your blowout last night. I can relate as when I am feeling upset and emotional I binge quite badly :( I'm glad you've drawn a line under it though :)

Yeah I drew another one haha.. I know what triggered it yeah, pure feelings of abandonment! My mam going and not seeing Pa until Sunday and him being sick and not understanding and me still slightly hormonal... Arranged to see a counsellor tomorrow,just to make sure there are no other issues.. took today off work and cooked up a bloody storm... Housework songs blaring and me happy out.. Cooked loads but ate very little, only had 15 points today, made a dinner but haven't eaten it yet, just not feeling hungry... How's your last few days been xx

That's a great idea on the counsellor front - talk it out & hopefully it's nothing more than what you think :) 15pp - EAT!!!

I'm doing ok, not really flowing any plan...hey ho, prague tomorrow :)

That's a great idea on the counsellor front - talk it out & hopefully it's nothing more than what you think :) 15pp - EAT!!!

I'm doing ok, not really flowing any plan...hey ho, prague tomorrow :)

Yups I'm happy out again, feel more in control anyway!! Are you gonna pig in Prague?? Oh lucky you getting away for a bit.. xx

I've already started, wine & chocolate! Lets hope the dress still fits come Saturday!! After that who cares?! Back on plan and in the gym for the first time in years on Tuesday/Wednesday :)

I've already started, wine & chocolate! Lets hope the dress still fits come Saturday!! After that who cares?! Back on plan and in the gym for the first time in years on Tuesday/Wednesday :)

Ah feck it you deserve a few days.. Not going for dinner with Pa tomorrow night so only have one days eating to worry about, Saturday.. Well.. Friday too... Having a DVD night at home but I'll get loads of fruit and be good.. How am I going to combat yesterday's binge plus a meal and possibly a lot of wine Saturday... It's a lot easier said to go for a run when you're feeling feeble ha.. Maybe a walk will help some bit :)
What chocolate did ya indulge in? :D xx

Have you tried first cape light wine?! It's like 11 points a bottle and tastes good too.. Great save of 8pp xx

11pp a bottle!!! Sounds good, do they do red & white? I'll have to look out for it. A walk gets you the same pp as a run at my pace, so walking is just as good if you don't fancy a run?! One meal out, sounds like you'll be able to counteract the binge. But try not to worry about it, what's done is done _________ LINE!!

Have a good weekend :)

11pp a bottle!!! Sounds good, do they do red & white? I'll have to look out for it. A walk gets you the same pp as a run at my pace, so walking is just as good if you don't fancy a run?! One meal out, sounds like you'll be able to counteract the binge. But try not to worry about it, what's done is done _________ LINE!!

Have a good weekend :)

Haha lovin the lines!! I've only gotten it in white but they surely do red too.. Enjoy your weekend xxx

Ok so today I did a bit better, actually I prob went a bit over and need to earn activities.... Breakfast was 6pp, lunch was 8pp, I'm not dinner hungry and was picking a lot.. Bought a packet of taytos totally on a whim, normally very good at avoiding crap food but snacks today were taytos, and a few wedges, 8pp so overall I've had 22pp without a dinner.. Not hungry but my sister is staying over tonight as she is having fb troubles and I can see it being a grazing evening.. I'll just get out the grapes and graze on them xx

Soooo I can probably add easily 20 points onto my 22 that I had earlier, my eating is sooooo bad the last few days.. Well today and Wednesday for def!! How am I gonna manage a loss on Monday??? Alarm set for 8.45am to get a run before I go away with my bestie... My sister is having bf troubles and is here snoring into my ear on my side of my bed!!!! Def not gonna sleep a bloody wink now :( xx

Back