House of Horrors

Thats not even the half of it Serena.. I need to be like an army Sargent to get half of the crap done.. But I have really had to relax and lower my expectations of myself and others as I'm going round like an energiser bunny and doing doing doing and other people just dont like to be constantly going all the time.. so ive been told anyway haha.. I managed to stay in bed yesterday until 1pm which was like a massive feat for me.. I had been threatening to get up since 10.30 am but Pa handed me a book and was like please just chill for an hour!!! I was shocked I managed it... and surprisingly enough it didnt feel like a wasted day which it normally does when I dont get much done.... get me?? xx

It sounds as though a Restful Extra Few Hours was just what you needed! Well Done to Pa for making you do it! Even the energiser Bunny needs to recharge sometimes ;-) x

It sounds as though a Restful Extra Few Hours was just what you needed! Well Done to Pa for making you do it! Even the energiser Bunny needs to recharge sometimes ;-) x

Truuuueeeeee..... whats the foodie plan for tomorrow?? mad to use my slow cooker this week.. think I might try a drunken chicken stew recipe i have... mmmmmm :) xx

Truuuueeeeee..... whats the foodie plan for tomorrow?? mad to use my slow cooker this week.. think I might try a drunken chicken stew recipe i have... mmmmmm :) xx

I need to be dusting my Slow Cooker off lol! I've got the Kitchen Gadget Bug at the moment! X

Oooh slow cooker, I keep thinking about getting one....they're in morrisons dead cheap, so I'm very tempted & it's a quick dinner right there!

Glad you had a rest & your back is feeling better.

Good luck with the algebra, good to have someone helping you :)

Oooh slow cooker, I keep thinking about getting one....they're in morrisons dead cheap, so I'm very tempted & it's a quick dinner right there!

Glad you had a rest & your back is feeling better.

Good luck with the algebra, good to have someone helping you :)

Well the one we have here is very old, I might upgrade to a new one... But I suppose I should use the old one first to make sure I will actually use it.. The old catch 22 haha.. That's my plan for this weekend so... Do something productive in the slow cooker, actually my ww leader made an apple crumble in hers a while back...
Yeah Simon is a guy I went to school with and we ended up taking maths together.. I'm delighted as it's tough being the only girl with 31 guys and in previous modules I've been afraid to ask the guys for help or to study together as I feel like this clichè oh she wants time alone with me she must fancy me... As it's a night course we don't get to meet up in the college library during the day... Fingers crossed he actually understands it haha.. It's very likely that me being a girl am reading waaay too much into it.. This happens not just in relationships but In maths equations too haha xx

Well done on the loss. It's now when u don't expect it. 7lb till goal! Great stuff, can't wait till I'm that close to goal xx

Gonna track early today, hope I eat what I write now haha... Brekkie 6pp.... Lunch ham salad sandwich.. Cheese , coleslaw, lettuce, tomato, ham, spring onion 7pp.. Snacks orange, pear, banana, apple, ww yoghurt 1pp... Let's hope I eat the fruit now today.. It's pretty cold here, fruit just doesn't do it on a cold day... May start bringing my flask of ww chicken noodle soup, it's well worth 1pp.. xx

Gonna track early today, hope I eat what I write now haha... Brekkie 6pp.... Lunch ham salad sandwich.. Cheese , coleslaw, lettuce, tomato, ham, spring onion 7pp.. Snacks orange, pear, banana, apple, ww yoghurt 1pp... Let's hope I eat the fruit now today.. It's pretty cold here, fruit just doesn't do it on a cold day... May start bringing my flask of ww chicken noodle soup, it's well worth 1pp.. xx

Flask of 1pp soup sounds like a plan! Happy numbers tonight ;)

Stuck mostly to my plan.. 6pp brekkie.. 7pp lunch, didn't eat the yoghurt.. Had all my fruit :) dinner was 9pp.. Spag Bol.. Had a slice of bread dipped in spag Bol.. 4pp.. And had 2 broghies with some Philly light.. 2pp.. Went two over, not bad at all considering I wasn't gonna admit to the bread and spag Bol part haha..
26/26 dailies
2/49 weeklies used
47/49 weeklies left
Didn't earn any AP today as it was dark after library.. Am understanding 80% of my course tonight after my study sesh.. Compared to -20% of it I had a grasp of on Sunday... So x= 14?????
Am thinking that since I live in the country and it's too dark and dangerous to run after work now I might take a 15 min trip into the suburbs near me and do my run in there maybe one or two evenings.. It's added time onto my run with travel but it's gonna be worth it in the long run... If I don't I may very well become a couch potato :( and ill end up picking at anything I can find.. I should have done it last night or tonight... Maybe on a Monday after I weigh in? If I slot it into my schedule it will be easier stick to it...sounds like a plan to me :) :) xx

Bit of a crappy day already... Brekkie was 8pp.. Scrambled eggs.. Hadn't time to boil an egg so wasted 2pp on scrambled egg :( hadn't time to make a lunch so went out for lunch.. Had a toastie for lunch.. 8pp.. White bread ham cheese tomato and onion.. Dinner later is gonna be bacon and cabbage, around 10pp and I'm gonna dip into my weeklies for a purple snack :) having a bit of a **** day today :( xx

Back